Gilberto Montalvo read this - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

he has guns in his apartment and video surveilance

if i were you i would avoid this person...believe me he is crazy...it wont be long until they actually arrest him and take him away in a rubber suit and lock him up in a rubber room. the guy is a total nut job...

Unregistered

total nut job...insane...lonely....pathetic

how can he work for anyone...doesn't people see how unstable this person is? have you seen him lately? he does not look well. he is literately losing it...mentally unstable....a person like this should not be allowed to carry any weapons...he thinks he is a cop? have you seen him wearing his stupid BLUELIVESMATTER t-shirt? the guy looks like a total wannabe...dude...get a life already. you are making a fool of yourself !!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    how can he work for anyone...doesn't people see how unstable this person is? have you seen him lately? he does not look well. he is literately losing it...mentally unstable....a person like this should not be allowed to carry any weapons...he thinks he is a cop? have you seen him wearing his stupid BLUELIVESMATTER t-shirt? the guy looks like a total wannabe...dude...get a life already. you are making a fool of yourself !!!!!
    Sounds like you just described Scott Israel??

Unregistered

Smile scrote licking pedophile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like you just described Scott Israel??
    Nope ... Just Gilberto "Gilligan" Montalvo the scrote licking pedophile!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12