“Chief Organvidez” - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

It was hard to watch

I thought I was the only one who noticed how nervous he was. That was so embarrassing but o don't feel sorry for the guy. He is not a nice person. He has a huge ego. How greedy does he have to be. 25 plus years, plus 5 in DROP. Then goes back to work for Doral.... Go play golf, get a hobby. Maybe he can't stand his wife so he had to go back to work....what a loser.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought I was the only one who noticed how nervous he was. That was so embarrassing but o don't feel sorry for the guy. He is not a nice person. He has a huge ego. How greedy does he have to be. 25 plus years, plus 5 in DROP. Then goes back to work for Doral.... Go play golf, get a hobby. Maybe he can't stand his wife so he had to go back to work....what a loser.
    He’s an Alfa Hotel. His best buds with Gimenez. And DORAL brought him in bc he will rule with an iron fist for the Mayor.

Unregistered
    He’s an Alfa Hotel. His best buds with Gimenez. And DORAL brought him in bc he will rule with an iron fist for the Mayor.
    What’s going on with Red Potator in City of Doral? Destroying that place yet???

Unregistered
    I retired from MDPD last year with 28 years. I NEVER met ANYONE who liked the Organgrinder.
    Oh yeah? I bet your last name starts with "H"

Unregistered
    Leave Hernan alone. He’s well like in the city now.

Unregistered
    Leave Hernan alone. He’s well like in the city now.
    Okay Dokie on that one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12