**** i have to go to northside to patrol whats this shit about?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

**** i have to go to northside to patrol whats this shit about?

waste of my time cant they do their own crap

Singao69
    Stop acting like a *****, it’s only temporarily. You’ll be fine...

Unregistered
    What kind p***y are you? Do your time, earn your merits and move on.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When MDPD hired you, did the police director at the time make a special provision just for you; promising that you would not work Northside?

Unregistered
    When MDPD hired you, did the police director at the time make a special provision just for you; promising that you would not work Northside?
    yes and i was told that i was part of the friends and family plan too!!!!!!!!! this is just a political election move the department should be ashamed how far they let northside fall by getting read of the proactive units

Unregistered
    Perez and Perez (Dancing Queen & DJ) ****ed up. This is the result.

Unregistered
    Don’t worry snowflake, your cafecito stands, and nice 12 spots will still be there when you return. Doing a little real police work for a few days is not going to ruin your life.

Unregistered

Southern snowflakes

Na na snowflake!!! This ain’t got nothin to do with NS cry baby. This is City of Miami problem that we helping them with. NS has real street units handling they own work and that why the City is having them shootings. Come to NS anyway and see wat real police work look like. Snowflake. Oh and just cuz you know that’s why HQ come taking cops from NS all that time. Our road cops can skool you all day. Can’t wait to hear about how many y’all gonna call out sick. Flmao!

Unregistered
    Just remember the less teeth they have the better it feels. Loved me some zone hoes.

Unregistered
    About time we start kicking butt like we use to kids here need ti be safe too

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast