Another Clear Policy Violation caught on body Camera! Colina must go. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Deny, deny, deny! That's what the commander will say, if questioned over stat arrest's. Downtown's in all major cities have been a haven for homeless people. No homeowners to call the PD and cry. Commanders should meet with shelters and see what all they offers, except a bed for the night. In a smelly room, packed with unwashed people. If the city wanted to they could open a shelter, help people get what ever it is, to get back out into the world and make a life. I remember a while ago, officers on the "C" shift would drive some to the county line or another cities boarder and point them out of the city. Their was this one officer on "C" shift that got into trouble, cause the Sgt needed the homeless gone. So each night he would gather up some and drop them off where ever the Sgt happened to be sitting on her azz, drinking coffee all night. He would even give a few of the rank smelly ones a few bucks to go inside and have coffee or something. You got to, love his style. The Sgt once ordered him to arrest, one of the folks he dropped off. After ordering a meal for this person. She written him up, tired to have him dismissed. It's sad that many of us can't think for ourselves and do what's right. If they are just sitting around bu!!sh!tting or sleeping. I WILL NOT MAKE THESE ARREST. I don't get told or asked anymore to vacate the homeless. I guess the Sgt felt it just wasn't worth it to ask me, when he has many others that bow down and kiss his azz. What I don't get is some supervisors believe making sure, as punishment you get almost all the accident to handle or reports calls, that they are putting you in your place. News flash!!! It isn't. Less I have to deal with you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Deny, deny, deny! That's what the commander will say, if questioned over stat arrest's. Downtown's in all major cities have been a haven for homeless people. No homeowners to call the PD and cry. Commanders should meet with shelters and see what all they offers, except a bed for the night. In a smelly room, packed with unwashed people. If the city wanted to they could open a shelter, help people get what ever it is, to get back out into the world and make a life. I remember a while ago, officers on the "C" shift would drive some to the county line or another cities boarder and point them out of the city. Their was this one officer on "C" shift that got into trouble, cause the Sgt needed the homeless gone. So each night he would gather up some and drop them off where ever the Sgt happened to be sitting on her azz, drinking coffee all night. He would even give a few of the rank smelly ones a few bucks to go inside and have coffee or something. You got to, love his style. The Sgt once ordered him to arrest, one of the folks he dropped off. After ordering a meal for this person. She written him up, tired to have him dismissed. It's sad that many of us can't think for ourselves and do what's right. If they are just sitting around bu!!sh!tting or sleeping. I WILL NOT MAKE THESE ARREST. I don't get told or asked anymore to vacate the homeless. I guess the Sgt felt it just wasn't worth it to ask me, when he has many others that bow down and kiss his azz. What I don't get is some supervisors believe making sure, as punishment you get almost all the accident to handle or reports calls, that they are putting you in your place. News flash!!! It isn't. Less I have to deal with you.
    Don’t make arrest! Colina was always a zero. Just go to records and run his ibm and see how many arrest he has done in his caresr.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly. Drugs taking over the streets of Miami and they are scared to work surveillance and bust these drugs dealers.
    Milkcrates and dip arrests

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123