The Truth About The Criminal Mejia....... - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mejia you use simple mobile haha what a deadbeat
    He probably uses Simple when his Obama phones run out of minutes

Unregistered
    Wow crazy thing is I predicted that response lol. Where's the substance Llera, Ubieta?

Unregistered

Cool

Josh stop writing you sound pathetic. I'm going to file a lawsuit against Leo affairs so that they can provide me with the IP Address(es) of posts such as these that only seek to wreak havoc, hurdle false accusations, unfounded allegations and defame and slander me. Once I get the IP Address via a "Request For Production" and confirm it is in fact you, I am going to sue both SweetwaterPost and yourself in your individual capacity for defamation, slander, character assassination and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Keep it up with these lies. As for you living in Sweetwater, lies again. According to public records, you live with your mother in Kendall. Need I post the address?

Respectfully,

JOSE MEJIA
    You're way off there sunshine. Not even close.

And for someone that acts like an attorney, you apparently don't know how legal cases work. Here's basically what you're gonna sound like.

You: "Your honor I would like to sue an individual for being mean to me on a police forum. He's making my life hell even though I have no proof that the guy I'm accusing is really the one behind the posts."

Judge: "Why are you on a police forum? Is it related to your job? And how are these posts causing physical harm to you? Stop wasting the courts time and get a job. Next!"

Well from seeing that ethics complaint, Judge Schwartz made it clear you are deluded and have no proficiency in the affairs of a jurist. Embarrassing! You CRIMINAL!

"The fact that Mejia was the beneficiary of a "withhold" of adjudication on that charge does not negate that a reasonable person could consider him to be a "criminal" even though, technically, a "withhold adjudication" is not the same as a conviction." -Judge Lawrence A. Schwartz

Unregistered
    Typical Mejia. When he gets caught in his lies he makes a lot of mundane posts to push the one he doesn't like down the thread list.
    Oh, and Mejia... you are over $700 behind on your court ordered diversion fees for the marijuana bust. Are you going to make any attempt to work or are you going to continue to be a deadbeat and hit up your abuela again?

Unregistered
    You forgot “butt ugly” and “former dancing queen”
    What we know about Josecito:

* Violent criminal with 6 felony arrests

* Recently had over 60 traffic violations outstanding

* Displayed cowardice at the FIU bridge collapse by not rendering assistance

* Admitted in court documents that he is mentally ill

* A psychopath who continues to stalk those he perceives as enemies nonstop

* Threatened a resident ( Josh Mayorga ) with physical harm for printing the truth about him

* Tried to bribe a commission candidate into giving him a city job

* Has problems separating fantasy from reality (He says he wants to be the city commissioner in charge of police matters,
    claimed to be the Sweetwater Messiah)

* Repeatedly caught lying.

* Unemployed with no job history or job skills.

* Is 27 years old yet has spent his entire life living with his mama

* Lied about getting a degree from FIU and most likely lying about still attending classes

Unregistered
    You forgot “butt ugly” and “former dancing queen”
    A queen for sure. Most likely queen of the Tenderloin district on his trips to San Francisco.

Unregistered
    Josh stop writing you sound pathetic. I'm going to file a lawsuit against Leo affairs so that they can provide me with the IP Address(es) of posts such as these that only seek to wreak havoc, hurdle false accusations, unfounded allegations and defame and slander me. Once I get the IP Address via a "Request For Production" and confirm it is in fact you, I am going to sue both SweetwaterPost and yourself in your individual capacity for defamation, slander, character assassination and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Keep it up with these lies. As for you living in Sweetwater, lies again. According to public records, you live with your mother in Kendall. Need I post the address?

Respectfully,

JOSE MEJIA
    Haha. Your deadbeat butt is already behind on your court costs so how are you going to pay for new court filing fees? Your disability check will only go so far!

Unregistered

Respectfully,

JOSE MEJIA
    You’re just shooting in the dark and have no idea who is posting.

Here’s how that “lawsuit” would go down:

You: Your honor there’s someone I’d like to sue for being mean to me on a police forum. I’m going through hell even though I have no proof the guy I’m accusing is really the one behind the posts.”

Judge: “why are you on a police forum? Is it necessary for you to go on there? How are these posts causing physical harm to you? Stop wasting the courts time and get a job. Next!”

After seeing that ethics complaint and how Judge Schwartz made it clear you’re a criminal, it’s obvious you suck as a wannabe attorney I only wonder what that constitutional law professor would have to say about you after u got kicked out of FIU. Embarrassing! You criminal!
    Now get off LEOAFFAIRS and check out job boards for butt plug testers.

Unregistered

Jose's Prospects...

So what does this deadbeat do for the rest of his life? He's under a court order to find a job.

Nowadays everybody runs a background check and he has all these felony arrests. Add to that he has no employment history despite being 28 years old and no job skills either. Most apartment rentals run a background too. "I've lived with my mama for 28 years" is not going to cut it.
    He probably couldn't even drive for Sedano's picking up shopping carts because of those 60+ driving infractions. Couldn't pass the drug test either since that marijuana stays in his system for about 30 days.

Throw in his mental illness and abrasive personality and I don't see where he has any kind of future outside the welfare system (for his mental disability) or prison (most likely outcome).
    No wonder he's desperate to con the voters into giving him a job!

Unregistered

Respectfully,

JOSE MEJIA
    What a crybaby Mejia! Whaaaaa Are you going to tell your mommy on him too?
    Your campaign signs should read "Mejia: Criminal Coward Crybaby"
    When are you going to grow up and be a man Mejia?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast