The Truth About The Criminal Mejia.......
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The Truth About The Criminal Mejia.......

http://ethics.miamidade.gov/library/...villanueva.pdf

"Mejia was, in fact, arrested in Collier County in February of 2017 and charged with
    possession of marijuana and possession with intent to distribute based on the quantity
    possessed. In 2008, Mejia was, in fact, arrested and charged with robbery in Miami-Dade
    County. The fact that Mejia was the beneficiary of a "withhold" of adjudication on that
    charge does not negate that a reasonable person could consider him to be a "criminal"
    even though, technically, a "withhold adjudication" is not the same as a conviction." -Judge Lawrence A. Schwartz

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://ethics.miamidade.gov/library/...villanueva.pdf

"Mejia was, in fact, arrested in Collier County in February of 2017 and charged with
    possession of marijuana and possession with intent to distribute based on the quantity
    possessed. In 2008, Mejia was, in fact, arrested and charged with robbery in Miami-Dade
    County. The fact that Mejia was the beneficiary of a "withhold" of adjudication on that
    charge does not negate that a reasonable person could consider him to be a "criminal"
    even though, technically, a "withhold adjudication" is not the same as a conviction." -Judge Lawrence A. Schwartz
    Interested to see the response from Criminal Mejia AKA Cara de Rata AKA Commissioner Cherna

Unregistered
    What we know about Josecito:

* Violent criminal with 6 felony arrests

* Recently had over 60 traffic violations outstanding

* Displayed cowardice at the FIU bridge collapse by not rendering assistance

* Admitted in court documents that he is mentally ill

* A psychopath who continues to stalk those he perceives as enemies nonstop

* Threatened a resident ( Josh Mayorga ) with physical harm for printing the truth about him

* Tried to bribe a commission candidate into giving him a city job

* Has problems separating fantasy from reality (He says he wants to be the city commissioner in charge of police matters,
    claimed to be the Sweetwater Messiah)

* Repeatedly caught lying.

* Unemployed with no job history or job skills.

* Is 27 years old yet has spent his entire life living with his mama

* Lied about getting a degree from FIU and most likely lying about still attending classes

Unregistered
    Interested to see the response from Criminal Mejia AKA Cara de Rata AKA Commissioner Cherna
    Can you re-post the armed robbery report here?

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Sweetwater Post article on Mejia's criminal past:

https://sweetwaterpost.com/201705091...-commissioner/

Drug Arrest Shines Light on Troubled History of Candidate for Sweetwater Commissioner
    By Sweetwater Post News Desk - May 9, 2017

Candidate for Sweetwater Commissioner Jose Mejia arrested in Collier county February 2017 on a drug charge
    Mejia also arrested in 2008 for felony armed robbery and marijuana possession in 2013 in Miami Dade County
    Driving history on Miami Dade County Clerk website shows 60 infractions with thousands owed in fines and a license suspension imminent

Sweetwater, FL – “Good evening Mayor, Commissioner Marono. My name’s Jose, Jose Mejia”, these were the first words spoken by the current candidate for Sweetwater commissioner almost one year ago during a July 11, 2016 public speech before the city commission, months before he filed for candidate in this year’s elections. The speech, the first of many throughout 2016 and early 2017 for the controversial resident, ended in scattered applause from the audience as he finished his nervous-tick-filled blasting of then-commissioner Jose M. Diaz and Vice-Mayor Jose Bergouignan for their “willful behavior detrimental to the city”.

Even after calling Diaz “incompetent” and using sarcasm considered rude by commissioners, many in the audience saw him as just a concerned resident venting his frustration at a commission.

It took one more meeting a week later for commissioners to see this was more than just a concerned citizen, this was someone with political hopes, seriously committed to investing unusual amounts of time and energy to research public information, attend meetings, and publicly attack elected officials.

A Questionable Past
    Starting with a felony armed robbery charge in 2008, the 27 year-old self-proclaimed anti-corruption candidate known for his phrase “hasta cuando”, has a troubling past that would surprise many who see him speaking during commission meetings, with charges as recently as February of this year, right in the middle of his campaign for commissioner.

According to a Collier county arrest report dated February 13, 2017, Jose Ernesto Mejia Reigada, also known as Jose Mejia, was driving westbound on I-75 in Collier county when a deputy noticed the tints on his 2014 Chevy Cruze were a little dark. After a traffic stop, the deputy noticed a strong smell of fragrance or air freshener emanating from the open driver side window, a smell which later also include a hint of marijuana. The report says a few moments later, Mejia admitted to police he had a marijuana cigarette in the car.

After searching Mejia’s vehicle, police opened the trunk and found two clear heat-sealed bags inside a gym bag and inside the heat-sealed bags was a green, leafy substance, which police would later confirm was indeed marijuana.

Mejia was then booked into jail at Naples, FL and charged with the following:

Possession of over 20 grams of marijuana
    Possession with the intent to distribute marijuana
    Possession of narcotic paraphernalia
    The state case shows as “disposed” and one of the last items on the docket reports “deferred prosecution”. According to the deferred prosecution agreement, Mejia is now under probation and as part of his agreement must not be engaged in criminal activity, own or possess firearms, must report to the probation officer periodically, and must find employment. Failure to do so would result in the case being referred to the State Attorneys office for prosecution.

This would be Mejia’s second narcotics arrest in four years, and third arrest overall, with one arrest for marijuana possession on June 2013 in Miami Dade County, and a felony armed robbery charge in 2008, also in Miami Dade County.

Miami Dade County arrest record (click to view larger image)
    This is perhaps the first time Sweetwater voters ever see someone with such a varied arrest record on the ballots.

Mejia has not commented on the arrests.

Driving Record Shows Habitual Offenses
    Astonishingly, Mejia’s driving record on the Miami Dade Clerk of Courts website shows a staggering 60 infractions. The State of Florida Highway Safety website also shows Mejia’s license will be suspended by the end of this month for failure to pay a traffic fine.

Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles page. Click to view larger image.
    Election day is today, Tuesday, May 9, 2017 and Mejia is running against Jose Bergouignan, Jr and Marcos Villanueva for the group 2 commission seat.

Mejia has not commented on his plans after the election should he not get electe

Unregistered
    This is crazy

Unregistered

Round of applause

Josh Mayorga, your lack of journalistic skills is your life's worst nightmare hence why you feel better when you attack someone younger than you trying to become somebody unlike yourself with 33 years of age, no home, no car, thousands and thousands of dollars in owed child support, a now defunct wannabe news blog website and no job. Nonetheless, I'm not here to attack you despite what I say being factual unlike what you hurdle towards me: falsehoods and personal attacks.

To thwart your desperate attempts at defaming me and slandering me, I am personally posting my arrest record and letter from State Attorney in Collier County that prove your claims are nothing but lies. The arrest record will also clearly prove that you are nothing but a loser who happens to be a natural liar. Please tell me where you see 6 felonies let alone a conviction?

My arrest record:

Now that the facts are out there - the real facts - not fake news or lies, what are you possibly going to attack me on? The fact that I was never convicted? The fact that I, like most humans, make mistakes but learn from them? The fact that I, like everyone, am entitled to a another chance?

Respectfully,

JOSE MEJIA

Unregistered
    What we know about Josecito:

* Violent criminal with 6 felony arrests

* Recently had over 60 traffic violations outstanding

* Displayed cowardice at the FIU bridge collapse by not rendering assistance

* Admitted in court documents that he is mentally ill

* A psychopath who continues to stalk those he perceives as enemies nonstop

* Threatened a resident ( Josh Mayorga ) with physical harm for printing the truth about him

* Tried to bribe a commission candidate into giving him a city job

* Has problems separating fantasy from reality (He says he wants to be the city commissioner in charge of police matters,
    claimed to be the Sweetwater Messiah)

* Repeatedly caught lying.

* Unemployed with no job history or job skills.

* Is 27 years old yet has spent his entire life living with his mama

* Lied about getting a degree from FIU and most likely lying about still attending classes
    Josh stop writing you sound pathetic. I'm going to file a lawsuit against Leo affairs so that they can provide me with the IP Address(es) of posts such as these that only seek to wreak havoc, hurdle false accusations, unfounded allegations and defame and slander me. Once I get the IP Address via a "Request For Production" and confirm it is in fact you, I am going to sue both SweetwaterPost and yourself in your individual capacity for defamation, slander, character assassination and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Keep it up with these lies. As for you living in Sweetwater, lies again. According to public records, you live with your mother in Kendall. Need I post the address?

Respectfully,

JOSE MEJIA

Unregistered

Lmao

Mejia you use simple mobile haha what a deadbeat

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast