The Truth About The Criminal Mejia....... - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's almost funny to hear this deadbeat who still lives with mommy and has never held a job in his 28 years of life constantly talking about firing people.
    It’s funny how even the politicians at Sweetwater look like scumbags. In the words of our president the place is a sh*thole.

Unregistered
    If those are your magical answers to sweetwaters problems, just give it up macho you will not only lose but embarrass yourself once again

#1. You have ZERO work experience relevant to the position of an elected official, i think a janitor would have more qualifications than you
    #2. You are a deadbeat and have ZERO accomplishments, unlike the young sweetwater commissioners that have been elected which are upstanding citizens, your life is a mess and will always be so because of your mental disability documented in court records
    #3. It is sad that your logic says "it cant get any worse than me, so voters should just vote for me", sad little man!
    #4. If it was so easy to lower taxes, eliminate corruption, etc etc, it would've been done already, adding one rat faced schizo to the commission wont magically help accomplish all that,, bet you think you can do everything but the best way to prove yourself as an effective leader is to manage your own personal life effectively which you clearly cant do

what does sweetwater have to lose? heres what ernesto,,

you would be way more unbearable, arrogant, and the entire city would enable you to continue being an unemployed deadbeat, only thinking of yourself and your ego yet as an elected official you would be using your position to benefit yourself without end, it would be like combining all of the negative aspects of politicians into one sad pathetic ugly little man.

hell you would probably be caught by the fbi for some kind of corruption and totally embarrass sweetwater

a turd like you will never be elected for any political position
    Cara de rata you asked for substance and just got your ass handed to you. No reply of course. Now you’ll just ignore logic and continue your fantasy posts. Get a real job criminal!

Unregistered

My campaign points and what I’m running on are:

• Eliminate All Red Light Cameras
    • Eliminate Political Corruption
    • Lower Taxes
    • Affordable Housing
    • Beautify / Lighting in the area of NW 112th Ave in Lil Abner Mobile Home Park
    • Free Resident Parking at ALL GOV. BUILDINGS.

Now tell me, what can you possibly attack about that? Talk substance please. You’re only giving me more brownie points to the contrary because people will see your illintent.
    Cara de rata thinks he's an expert on affordable housing since the deadbeat never paid a rent payment in his life.
    I think the Mejia plan is to have the seniors move in with their mamas.

Unregistered
    What we know about Josecito:

* Violent criminal with 6 felony arrests

* Recently had over 60 traffic violations outstanding

* Displayed cowardice at the FIU bridge collapse by not rendering assistance

* Admitted in court documents that he is mentally ill

* A psychopath who continues to stalk those he perceives as enemies nonstop

* Threatened a resident ( Josh Mayorga ) with physical harm for printing the truth about him

* Tried to bribe a commission candidate into giving him a city job

* Has problems separating fantasy from reality (He says he wants to be the city commissioner in charge of police matters,
    claimed to be the Sweetwater Messiah)

* Repeatedly caught lying.

* Unemployed with no job history or job skills.

* Is 27 years old yet has spent his entire life living with his mama

* Lied about getting a degree from FIU and most likely lying about still attending classes

Hey Mejia, on you Facebook page you claim to be honest. Ok, so how much of the above can you fit on your campaign signs??

Unregistered

What A Freakin Loser!

Hahaha Mejia, you made such an ass out of yourself at the last meeting! Leave the complex issues to the adults in the room. Now go have mommy pour you a bowl of Fruit Loops, little boy. ROFLMAO What a deadbeat mama's boy!

Unregistered
    Love how you say “most recent mugshot” especially since your an officer who has access to DAVID and you know better. You’re a liar 🤥. Keep that old mugshot and distribute it. You’re making my point: I may not be perfect but I’m certainly not a corrupt politician who has time and time again failed this city. For decades all these city politicians regardless of mayor or commissioner titles, have failed Sweetwater and its residents. The City of Doral is a stellar example of this. Only 15 years incorporated as a city and look at their local economy, infrastructure, parks, development and overall quality of life compared to ours. Mind you Sweetwater has been incorporated since 1941.

So please tell me, what do residents/voters have to lose when voting for me a newcomer who is obviously not a politician and who wants REAL CHANGE? What does Sweetwater possibly have to lose that it hasn’t lost already with these corrupt politicians? A couple misdemeanor arrests for alleged marijuana possession is not what has Sweetwater in the mess it’s in, it’s corrupt politicians who keep getting voted into office that bankrupt our city and then smile in the face of its taxpayers. Attack me on substance. Attack me for what I stand for, for what I want to accomplish.

My campaign points and what I’m running on are:

• Eliminate All Red Light Cameras
    • Eliminate Political Corruption
    • Lower Taxes
    • Affordable Housing
    • Beautify / Lighting in the area of NW 112th Ave in Lil Abner Mobile Home Park
    • Free Resident Parking at ALL GOV. BUILDINGS.

Now tell me, what can you possibly attack about that? Talk substance please. You’re only giving me more brownie points to the contrary because people will see your illintent.
    Your platform is pretty good. Funny thing is we have heard a certain commissioner, "MV" mention those very same points at the commission meetings. You have attacked the man so much and now you're taking his ideas as well? Dude really?

Unregistered

The truth about the criminal cara de rata

Mejia you use simple mobile haha what a deadbeat
    this is one of the most entertaining yet informative threads, why does it seem a certain deadbeat wants to keep it down? cara de rata has that gay vote on lock! he cant be defeated!

Unregistered
    Hey sissy boy. Why are you starting all these new threads...over 20 in the last 24 hours.
    Just keep proving to everyone how retarded he is

Unregistered
    He looks Gay Pride Parade ready in that photo 🏳️*🌈 👬 🏳️*🌈

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    hey sissy boy. Why are you starting all these new threads...over 20 in the last 24 hours.
    Just keep proving to everyone how retarded he is
    fs 784.048

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast