Memorial Service

Unregistered

Memorial Service

Where did Morgan get that hat, gold and bling. Tacky

Croaker

Bling

I wish Sheriff Tard would quit shopping in Mayberry !

Unregistered

Embarrassment

My heart goes out to all of the family and friends there to honor loved ones. It is a great day to honor those officers that gave their life in the line of duty.

Morgan is proof putting lipstick on a pig doesn’t change he is a pig. The entire costume he dresses in makes the ceremony lose its meaning. His ego overshadows every event because all eyes must be on him. Would it be asking too much for him to just get over his celebrity for a day?

If he were any part decent he would be ashamed to pretend he has ever had a single thought that compared to any one of the fallen hero’s being honored. He was never a cop. Never had a cop thought. Never completed a cop task. He didn’t have the ability to become a cop. He did lack the conscience to avoid being a liar and fraud so he could be elected into a position that allows him to play dress up. What a shameful excuse of a person.

To all the families I would like to say your loved ones are respected and deserved the honor of being recongnized for the sacrifice they made. Always be proud of the selfless desire they had to be true to such a noble duty to the community.