WTF??? Another Parkland screwup???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

WTF??? Another Parkland screwup???

Common sense tells me that this can’t be true, how could it??

There is no way that after everything that has happened, that a Duty Supervisor in Parkland while working OT, would leave the city unsupervised to go to visit a girlfriend in Palm Beach Gardens. That’s just crazy! Right?

That’s a 45 minute drive and BSO radios don’t even work there! I mean this couldn’t possibly have happened could it??? How would they even explain something like that if they were caught??

What if while in Palm Beach Gardens they got into an accident in their unit? That would sure be some bad luck! Can you imagine?

How would the Sheriff ever be able to explain that under his amazing leadership something like that could happen??? He certainly would not be able to.. especially after a Deputy was caught sleeping on duty while protecting the MSD students.

So this is definitely a BS story!!!

Thank goodness because we don’t need any more bad press...

Phew

Unregistered
    He came to see me! Is there anything wrong with that?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

There is no way that after everything that has happened, that a Duty Supervisor in Parkland while working OT, would leave the city unsupervised to go to visit a girlfriend in Palm Beach Gardens. That’s just crazy! Right?

That’s a 45 minute drive and BSO radios don’t even work there! I mean this couldn’t possibly have happened could it??? How would they even explain something like that if they were caught??

What if while in Palm Beach Gardens they got into an accident in their unit? That would sure be some bad luck! Can you imagine?

How would the Sheriff ever be able to explain that under his amazing leadership something like that could happen??? He certainly would not be able to.. especially after a Deputy was caught sleeping on duty while protecting the MSD students.

Phew
    I really hope this is true, what a field day the news will have.

Unregistered
    He came to see me! Is there anything wrong with that?
    You're admitting the mumble mouth Mel S came to see you?

Unregistered
    Is the sheriff trying to hide another incident? What an embarrassment!!

The wheels are really coming off of this place... it’s hard to sit back and watch as the sheriff runs the agency into the ground.

Please make it stop 🛑

No one has control at BSO and no one takes responsibility... that’s what happens when Democrats are in charge. Where is the County commission???

Unregistered
    nothin' like a cheesi wingman to jockey for position

Unregistered

Phew
    Please tell me how this is the sheriffs fault?

Unregistered
    Please tell me how this is the sheriffs fault?
    It's not. It's the NRA's fault.

Unregistered

Phew
    Unsupervised ? FHP won't watch the store for a few hours?

Unregistered

Radio Problems

Maybe its a coincidence?

But it took 7 minutes for the district captain and the sergeant to respond on the radio on 2-14-18 during the MSD tragedy.

Lets blame it on radio problems again!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast