New Camera system
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New Camera system

Heads up, I know they told you it will tell you when there recording. That’s a lie, like everything else. It will record all the time and be accessible to upper command when ever. They only told you it would “tell” you when they’re watching to make you feel better. Stand by for a lot of discipline for sitting with other officers, doing paperwork in the same location and not being in your arrive alive area. You will give us two an hour now.

Unregistered
    It sucks!!! Files are huge and take days to upload sometimes weeks. O and now internet never works. They can watch your every move but good luck running a Tag or DL. Really well thought through.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heads up, I know they told you it will tell you when there recording. That’s a lie, like everything else. It will record all the time and be accessible to upper command when ever. They only told you it would “tell” you when they’re watching to make you feel better. Stand by for a lot of discipline for sitting with other officers, doing paperwork in the same location and not being in your arrive alive area. You will give us two an hour now.
    Oh stop. You guys are pathetic

Unregistered
    Oh stop. You guys are pathetic
    Coming from someone who doesn’t have one,
    since your probably up in GHQ. I just wanna say, thanks for having my “safety” in mind with this system.

I feel so much safer that if someone hurts me, y’all can watch it live. While I wait for my radio to come out of WA Scan and SmartCop to return my tag maybe y’all will leave the office or your extended lunch and come to me now.

Unregistered
    Make it work work for you. Less traffic stops, less chances to get hammered.

Unregistered
    How about a radio that works, a sidearm I can find ammo for and enough zone trps so I can take a day off?? If every road trp doesn't take advantage of all the hiring by the other agencies now, they are a fool! They folks running this place keep patting their own back and need to help the trps working the road! At least CVE and BCII is full!!

Unregistered
    How about a radio that works, a sidearm I can find ammo for and enough zone trps so I can take a day off?? If every road trp doesn't take advantage of all the hiring by the other agencies now, they are a fool! They folks running this place keep patting their own back and need to help the trps working the road! At least CVE and BCII is full!!
    "They folks" 😆 that's why you are still humping wrecks! I would hate to read your narratives on your crash reports. Your Sgt. should load your a$$ up with write ups.

Unregistered
    Disturbed a supervisor has the ability to watch a trooper get their @** kicked live while taking notes for discipline instead of responding 10-18 to help

Unregistered
    Thanks Ed Snowden

Unregistered
    "They folks" 😆 that's why you are still humping wrecks! I would hate to read your narratives on your crash reports. Your Sgt. should load your a$$ up with write ups.
    Thanks GHQ captain! Worked the road for 3 years and going to tell us what the problems are! Go back to your glasshouse and screw as many road guys as you can!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast