Mandatory Vests
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandatory Vests

Unregistered

Mandatory Vests

Mandatory vests effective today and no more waivers per the Kinsey BSOeveryone email we just got. Thanks, IUPA!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mandatory vests effective today and no more waivers per the Kinsey BSOeveryone email we just got. Thanks, IUPA!
    This has nothing to do with iupa and the Col spending money on a grant that required 100% participation... I already spoke to JB and the union has already filed a unfair labor practice

Unregistered

Bell loses

Another defeat for Jeff and IUPA. More losses to come.

Unregistered
    How is it a loss when the union can’t file a ULP until such time the employer commits a violation. ULP will be won by the union

Unregistered
    How is it a loss when the union can’t file a ULP until such time the employer commits a violation. ULP will be won by the union
    What's next? Another no confidence vote? Billboard?

Unregistered
    What's next? Another no confidence vote? Billboard?
    I like the idea of another billboard!!

Unregistered
    Another defeat for Jeff and IUPA. More losses to come.
    Go away PBA hack! The PBA would have caved in when BSO received the money that required 100% participation without ever questioning it.

Unregistered
    Waaaaaaa. The agency wants me to be safe and wear my vest. Waaaaaaa. BSO is following most other large agencies that require vests. Waaaaaaa. I don’t want to live if I get shot. Waaaaaa. Go way IUPA

Unregistered
    Waaaaaaa. The agency wants me to be safe and wear my vest. Waaaaaaa. BSO is following most other large agencies that require vests. Waaaaaaa. I don’t want to live if I get shot. Waaaaaa. Go way IUPA
    If the admin really cared about the deputies safety that would be one thing... except it’s all about money to them... like the need more when they are giving so much back

Unregistered
    and it does nothing to keep the gut inside the pants. don't lose sight of what matters here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast