Scot Peterson Pension $8,702 a month for life.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Angry Scot Peterson Pension $8,702 a month for life.

Former Deputy Scot Peterson monthly pension $8,702 for life.

Now we all know why you didn't go inside. Coward.

Unregistered
    He earned every dime of his pension!!! Let him enjoy his retirement away from the scum Sheriff of Broward County. Enjoy my brother!!!

Unregistered
    Earned?! SRO’s are the biggest Zero’s in the agency!! Guy had it easy for his entire career... and when it counted he did nothing. The kind of losers that go into those positions, SRO...community affairs ...aren’t cops. They are scammers that want an easy path to retirement. I have no love for lazy f*cks. I wish I could shove that 8k a month down his fat fu*king throat. Fat...lazy... do nothing cops= $hit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Former Deputy Scot Peterson monthly pension $8,702 for life.

Now we all know why you didn't go inside. Coward.
    bet you his ex's get over half. Yep both of them....

Unregistered
    Earned?! SRO’s are the biggest Zero’s in the agency!! Guy had it easy for his entire career... and when it counted he did nothing. The kind of losers that go into those positions, SRO...community affairs ...aren’t cops. They are scammers that want an easy path to retirement. I have no love for lazy f*cks. I wish I could shove that 8k a month down his fat fu*king throat. Fat...lazy... do nothing cops= $hit
    Yea, especially at schools like Ely, Cross Creek, Boyd Anderson, etc.

Unregistered
    Truth!! SROs are zeros ...it’s a known thing

Unregistered
    He won’t have the money for long he is being sued. Better move out of the country

Unregistered

This forum is for cops

He won’t have the money for long he is being sued. Better move out of the country
    They can't take his pension. BSO has to defend him and will so no lawyer fees either. He will pay nothing and the suit will be tossed out. Case law says so. By law, he didn't have to go in. If Mr. Pollack keeps threatening to humiliate him and harass him for the rest of his life, Peterson will likely sue him and win. Mo money! SRD's may not work as hard as all you Pompano hero's but as far as it being cake, try dealing with over medicated, helicopter, soccer mom's who are all married to lawyers, and who have way too much time and money on their hands, and where every kid has Autism or ADD or is just a whiney little *******. I could never do it! Especially at BSO where you get zero backing from command. Bottom line is someone has to do it. It could be you at some point in your career when you are tired of 10-65ing or just want weekends and summers off. Don't hate the players. You may just not be the tuff guy you and your fat wife keep telling you are.

Unregistered
    They can't take his pension. BSO has to defend him and will so no lawyer fees either. He will pay nothing and the suit will be tossed out. Case law says so. By law, he didn't have to go in. If Mr. Pollack keeps threatening to humiliate him and harass him for the rest of his life, Peterson will likely sue him and win. Mo money! SRD's may not work as hard as all you Pompano hero's but as far as it being cake, try dealing with over medicated, helicopter, soccer mom's who are all married to lawyers, and who have way too much time and money on their hands, and where every kid has Autism or ADD or is just a whiney little *******. I could never do it! Especially at BSO where you get zero backing from command. Bottom line is someone has to do it. It could be you at some point in your career when you are tired of 10-65ing or just want weekends and summers off. Don't hate the players. You may just not be the tuff guy you and your fat wife keep telling you are.
    Very well said, and he gets his 3% COLA so that 8,702 a month will grow yearly. Actually he has already been getting his COLA since he has been in the drop. CHA CHING!!

Unregistered
    Its a known fact that someone who wants to take it easy or if the brass want to hide someone then they stick them in a school, this is nothing new. The real issue is the $8700 a month pension. I sure hope the 30 plus years on the job has something to do with that because paying that much to every retired deputy is not sustainable for the FRS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast