Working in Troop D - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Who's krautchlick?

Unregistered
    He's still an fto? Female recruits beware!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hes not FTOing. He was kicked out of the program.
    As long as Dirty Sanchez is around i would advise anyone NOT to come to Troop D-Orlando. Troop D suuuuuuuuuucks to work in.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Troop D is a large geographic area with many different working environments. Orange/osceola is most likely what you’re hearing about. Lake Brevard Seminole and volusia are not the same.
    The same thing with supervisors. There are good and poor supervisors in each area. Your experience can vary widely.

Nice response Cribbs. Dumb down your response and don't be so obvious.

Unregistered
    Nice response Cribbs. Dumb down your response and don't be so obvious.
    Nice try but definitely not cribbs. But the fact is - Orlando is not lake. Osceola is not E/W. Each area has different issues. All the rumors about troop d apply directly to Orange/Osceola, not the rest of the troop.

Unregistered
    That guy never worked a day himself. Have him give you a printout of his sick leave hours.
    You can't pick on Mexicans. It's a hate crime or something.

Unregistered
    An honest response about Troop D (Orange/Osceola) Yes it was busy. Working 50-60 wrecks a month with ease. That was the norm for any one who put forth any effort.

There was little time for proactivity. I got called out by a supervisor for doing a 1050 while 51 to another wreck. Great way to de-motivate for sure. For the people still in the area, they stay for the 208, or just transfer to the expressways.

I had nearly every major intersection in Orlando and Osceola saved, so a long form would take 15 minutes. But that just meant it was faster I had to 1065 another.

Yes I left. Lol

Unregistered
    Is working in Troop D really as bad as I've been reading on here?
    Best troop in the state. Hardest working troops, best details, and plenty of diverse activities.

Unregistered
    Best troop in the state. Hardest working troops, best details, and plenty of diverse activities.
    Hahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahhahaha. Ok I am good. I will give you “best details”. Not quite sure what is meant by “diverse activities”. Troopers in the area(or anywhere) have 2 choices when it comes to “activities” work a wreck or ten fifty cars. Given further that troopers don’t have time for 10-50, then it’s pretty much “10-65 a s4”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12