The 2nd in 12 complaints that x punta gorda,police chief tom lewis filed

Unregistered

The 2nd in 12 complaints that x punta gorda,police chief tom lewis filed

THE 2ND IN 12 COMPLAINTS THAT X PUNTA GORDA,POLICE CHIEF TOM LEWIS IS FILEING WITH CHIEF PAM DAVIS FOR THE ABSOLUTE PURE CORRUPTION AND STUPIDITY THAT GOT MARY KNOWLTON EXECUTED MY LEE COEL.MANY MORE SHOULD BE CHARGED AND FIRED AND LOSE THERE PENSION FOR THERE DISGRACEFUL NEGLIGENCE.

Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2018 11:03 PM
    To: Pam Davis <PDavis@cityofpuntagordafl.com>
    Cc: Tom Lloyd <abndaddy27@gmail.com>; Tom Lloyd <toml@water.net>; WBBH-TV NBC-2/WZVN-TV ABC-7 <kellym@water.net>; WBBH-TV NBC-2/WZVN-TV ABC-7 <newstips@nbc-2.com>; Anne Easker <aeasker@sun-herald.com>
    Subject: Formal Personnel Complaint (2 of 12)

Chief Pam Davis,

As you know, I have endured media, public comment and media/public scrutiny regarding the events that unfolded on August 9th surrounding the death of Mary Knowlton. Although there are many factors that resulted in the outcome, I remained dismayed at how some aspects remain uninvestigated; one of those aspects is that of Interim Captain Norm Nahra. On the same evening, just moments before her death, then-Lieutenant Norm Nahra failed to address Officer Lee Coel's reckless handling the same firearm that killed Mary Knowlton; that can be seen in the attached video. As you can see in the attached video, had Norman Nahra addressed Lee Coel's reckless actions, Mary Knowlton would still be alive. Lee Coel can be seen with the revolver in his right hand. I am well aware of Interim Captain Norm Nahra's personal relationship with IA investigator Lieutenant Terry Cochran. It is clear that Lieutenant Terry Cochran covered for his friend Norman Nahra as this was never addressed in the internal affairs investigation. I am asking that you investigate this atrocity. The citizens of Punta Gorda deserve to know what occurred that day. I can assure you that I intend to hold the members of the Punta Gorda Police Department, the City Manager and the City Council accountable. This is the second of 12 significant issues that I intend to address; I am simply asking that you do your due diligence and your job prior to that end.

Thank you and I look forward to your response.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    THE 2ND IN 12 COMPLAINTS THAT X PUNTA GORDA,POLICE CHIEF TOM LEWIS IS FILEING WITH CHIEF PAM DAVIS FOR THE ABSOLUTE PURE CORRUPTION AND STUPIDITY THAT GOT MARY KNOWLTON EXECUTED MY LEE COEL.MANY MORE SHOULD BE CHARGED AND FIRED AND LOSE THERE PENSION FOR THERE DISGRACEFUL NEGLIGENCE.

Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2018 11:03 PM
    To: Pam Davis <PDavis@cityofpuntagordafl.com>
    Cc: Tom Lloyd <abndaddy27@gmail.com>; Tom Lloyd <toml@water.net>; WBBH-TV NBC-2/WZVN-TV ABC-7 <kellym@water.net>; WBBH-TV NBC-2/WZVN-TV ABC-7 <newstips@nbc-2.com>; Anne Easker <aeasker@sun-herald.com>
    Subject: Formal Personnel Complaint (2 of 12)

Chief Pam Davis,

As you know, I have endured media, public comment and media/public scrutiny regarding the events that unfolded on August 9th surrounding the death of Mary Knowlton. Although there are many factors that resulted in the outcome, I remained dismayed at how some aspects remain uninvestigated; one of those aspects is that of Interim Captain Norm Nahra. On the same evening, just moments before her death, then-Lieutenant Norm Nahra failed to address Officer Lee Coel's reckless handling the same firearm that killed Mary Knowlton; that can be seen in the attached video. As you can see in the attached video, had Norman Nahra addressed Lee Coel's reckless actions, Mary Knowlton would still be alive. Lee Coel can be seen with the revolver in his right hand. I am well aware of Interim Captain Norm Nahra's personal relationship with IA investigator Lieutenant Terry Cochran. It is clear that Lieutenant Terry Cochran covered for his friend Norman Nahra as this was never addressed in the internal affairs investigation. I am asking that you investigate this atrocity. The citizens of Punta Gorda deserve to know what occurred that day. I can assure you that I intend to hold the members of the Punta Gorda Police Department, the City Manager and the City Council accountable. This is the second of 12 significant issues that I intend to address; I am simply asking that you do your due diligence and your job prior to that end.

Thank you and I look forward to your response.
    Go get them Chief Tom, the truth will prevail.

Unregistered
    It’s about time the others are held accountable for their actions or lack of actions. As well as those who failed to throughly investigate the facts should be held accountable. Sometimes in this job we have to do some hard things even investigate our own friends. But that is our job if they did their job right, it wouldn’t make our jobs hard.

Unregistered
    Who was the complete DUMBASS who could not tell the difference between wad cutter ammo and a blank? Who allowed the revolver to be loaded with wad cutter ammo? The training LT. That is who. Chief Tom is an idiot too for taking "full responsibility. Cluster F from the start.