Dear Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dear Sheriff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Greg please don't throw stones. One of those people Israel brought over vouched for you scumbag.
    Brought over??? Really??? What did the sheriff do for Greg?? Don’t tell me that they promoted him... it was his turn... Greg bought the books, he studied and he answered the questions.... mark... u really need to stop this... crazy does not look good on you

Unregistered
    Dear Sheriff,

The news is reporting that you are requesting more taxpayers dollars to fund 49 new positions to take guns away from the mentally ill and/or those that pose a threat to themselves or others.

Will these 49 new hires consist of 12 Colonels, 4 Majors, 8 Captains, and 4 Pastors who are politically connected or will they just be friends? Suggestion, trim the fat and use existing positions to do police work rather than turkey giveaways, backpack handouts, muslim shooting classes, shredathons, medicine buy backs, etc, etc, etc!

Why you would ask for money is mind boggling considering you've misused the existing budget on everything but police work.
    PS, give your people a raise. Funny, you won't ask for money for that!

Unregistered
    While si has been it office the crime rate has gone down drastically sense 2005. Maybe you should do some research sh!t head
    The crime rate hasn’t gone down at all. In fact criminals are emboldened now. The civil citations and other programs have hidden the numbers. Don’t be so stupid.

Unregistered
    The homicide rate certainly went up. All BSO arrests are down, the cities are carrying the load in BSO's absence from law enforcement.

Unregisteredokfool

Old news

Excellent post. The first indicator was the Russ rehire ; but not only for those reasons. That was a premeditated and vindictive pay back move. It spoke volumes about the character of a new "leader"- lack thereof.

A lot of people were happy to see many of the 28 leave; yet in the back of their minds; they could see from the very beginning the lack of professionalism in being easily led by the EMOTIONS of friends and associates.

A hot mess from day one.
    Really, the russ case? And who over-saw his case. Dave Benjamin(federal prison). Everyone knows that case to well. And who represented him? Claudia Estrada from the PBA, who’s just resigned from the bench and will probably go to prison when the investigation is completed. And where is the PBA, GONE. And most of all, where is the man who called the hit on him. Fired by 400,000 people. Seems as though everyone involved in russ’s case is either in prison, about to go to prison, or out of work. 😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredokfool View Post
    Really, the russ case? And who over-saw his case. Dave Benjamin(federal prison). Everyone knows that case to well. And who represented him? Claudia Estrada from the PBA, who’s just resigned from the bench and will probably go to prison when the investigation is completed. And where is the PBA, GONE. And most of all, where is the man who called the hit on him. Fired by 400,000 people. Seems as though everyone involved in russ’s case is either in prison, about to go to prison, or out of work. 😂
    And so to will be Russ.

Unregistered
    Meghan?????????????????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredokfool View Post
    Or working in 4 zone!!

Unregistered
    Job Interview,

Hello Russ have a seat.
    Now let me ask you have you ever been suspected of a crime? Ahhh, umm, we'll ahhh, hmmm.
    Ok, have you ever been terminated from employment? ahhhh, ummm, yes I was a cop but got fired.
    Ok, what was your last employment? I worked at the BSO.
    Ok were you a cop? uhhh, noo, I was a payback for campaigning for the guy that became sheriff.
    Is that the BSO with the sheriff they call mumbles who had the vote of no confidence? Ummm, yes

Mr. Russ Misses a Wiggens will show you out now!

Unregisterednowfor

Still in

Job Interview,

Hello Russ have a seat.
    Now let me ask you have you ever been suspected of a crime? Ahhh, umm, we'll ahhh, hmmm.
    Ok, have you ever been terminated from employment? ahhhh, ummm, yes I was a cop but got fired.
    Ok, what was your last employment? I worked at the BSO.
    Ok were you a cop? uhhh, noo, I was a payback for campaigning for the guy that became sheriff.
    Is that the BSO with the sheriff they call mumbles who had the vote of no confidence? Ummm, yes

Mr. Russ Misses a Wiggens will show you out now!
    Last time I checked, russ was the xo to the sheriff, and the Lamberti crew out of work.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast