+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Look at the brave cop push a defenseless woman to the ground

    You are such big brave cop hitting a women and defenseless people ironically it’s when you are sorrounded by lots of cops.

    http://www.thecrespogram.com

    What a coward

    #miamisafestcity ???

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hey IA why do you guys protect this garbage?


    http://www.thecrespogram.com/chief-o...-may-13th.html

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Why because it’s all about keeping power. Chief has a drop extension making $400,000 dollars a year. Do you think if the FOP comes out screaming incompetence for last week homicide screw up he wouldn’t be fired.
    The level of corruption within the Miami Police Department is unbelievable.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are such big brave cop hitting a women and defenseless people ironically it’s when you are sorrounded by lots of cops.

    http://www.thecrespogram.com

    What a coward

    #miamisafestcity ???
    Crespo, it doesn’t appear he pushed her. Still waiting on the story about you getting your mother’s apartment when she was murdered. Did you rob her too?

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crespo, it doesn’t appear he pushed her. Still waiting on the story about you getting your mother’s apartment when she was murdered. Did you rob her too?
    Hey d!ckweed, if he murdered anyone let alone his mother. Give your great insight and evidences to the proper agency. If not, stop being a Rickard (d!ck) The only comebacks you ever had are these and him being a bank robber. At least he's able to tell the truth, when it comes to many in the department. Here's a story for you and know it's true. "You talking" Every time I've been looking in the mirror lately. I don't understand what I'm seeing. It's my face but my cheek are puffed out and smooth and my nose and mouth are sunken in. There's a little hair along the crack too. I can't tell anymore if it's me I'm looking at or do I still have my face buried in my boyfriends azz. I must admit my whole career. I did kiss enough azz, and give head. I mean to get ahead, on my superior's and certain people in well connected places. Maybe I just need to take a step back and come to understand, just because I'm a Rickard (d!ck) I shouldn't lash out at others to make myself feel better and accepted..

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey d!ckweed, if he murdered anyone let alone his mother. Give your great insight and evidences to the proper agency. If not, stop being a Rickard (d!ck) The only comebacks you ever had are these and him being a bank robber. At least he's able to tell the truth, when it comes to many in the department. Here's a story for you and know it's true. "You talking" Every time I've been looking in the mirror lately. I don't understand what I'm seeing. It's my face but my cheek are puffed out and smooth and my nose and mouth are sunken in. There's a little hair along the crack too. I can't tell anymore if it's me I'm looking at or do I still have my face buried in my boyfriends azz. I must admit my whole career. I did kiss enough azz, and give head. I mean to get ahead, on my superior's and certain people in well connected places. Maybe I just need to take a step back and come to understand, just because I'm a Rickard (d!ck) I shouldn't lash out at others to make myself feel better and accepted..
    dustbowl. you and me punk! i'll pull in around 2200 hours. Stand down sailor.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    dustbowl. you and me punk! i'll pull in around 2200 hours. Stand down sailor.
    Oh my, I don't know what to do? Miami's rim job (you know what that is?) man, has challenge me to a duel in the dustbowl. Now it isn't the same dustbowl from the late 80's when the sailor, ran like a little school girl. After eating crow, calling another out and getting his girlish azz handed to him or should it be her? Sailor, where's this new dustbowl? Cause the one with all the fond memories is gone?? You'll pull in around 2200? Isn't that a good excuse, Waiting for after dark, when your ever famous he-she's start trolling. I heard one of them gave you the plank? I mean walk the plank Age, it gets confusing as we get older. Your showing signs too! Your forgetting a lot too. Like the before statement. You know dustbowl's no more, running away, your fondness of big Henry in a short, short dress and those defined muscles. Hey, you've talked about your boat a-l-o-t, have you ever taken you friends like Henry or that other one out on it? When did you get that thing??

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crespo, it doesn’t appear he pushed her. Still waiting on the story about you getting your mother’s apartment when she was murdered. Did you rob her too?
    That's a CIP conviction photo if I have ever seen one, even though we know a picture doesn't tell the whole story.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's a CIP conviction photo if I have ever seen one, even though we know a picture doesn't tell the whole story.

    But his Ofren of abuses and lying are clear and so are the cover ups

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey d!ckweed, if he murdered anyone let alone his mother. Give your great insight and evidences to the proper agency. If not, stop being a Rickard (d!ck) The only comebacks you ever had are these and him being a bank robber. At least he's able to tell the truth, when it comes to many in the department. Here's a story for you and know it's true. "You talking" Every time I've been looking in the mirror lately. I don't understand what I'm seeing. It's my face but my cheek are puffed out and smooth and my nose and mouth are sunken in. There's a little hair along the crack too. I can't tell anymore if it's me I'm looking at or do I still have my face buried in my boyfriends azz. I must admit my whole career. I did kiss enough azz, and give head. I mean to get ahead, on my superior's and certain people in well connected places. Maybe I just need to take a step back and come to understand, just because I'm a Rickard (d!ck) I shouldn't lash out at others to make myself feel better and accepted..
    But when his Mom was murdered and he robbed her for the apartment, didn’t he feel bad? Was it the same day he had just slammed an elderly woman on the ground for her purse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •