Look at the brave cop push a defenseless woman to the ground - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey IA why do you guys protect this garbage?

http://www.thecrespogram.com/chief-o...-may-13th.html

We know who Ia is not following or investigating

#corruptioncity

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But when his Mom was murdered and he robbed her for the apartment, didn’t he feel bad? Was it the same day he had just slammed an elderly woman on the ground for her purse.
    Ok, we've all known people that's done wrong. Family, friends. If one goes to jail and does time for the crime they committed. Doesn't, do any others we hold it over them for the rest of their life's. Cause their opinion is not the same as ours. We may not like what he has to say. Even if it's the truth. See many here don't want to hear the truth about a friend, who got them in a great unit. So we will at all cost, put the other down. Belittle them, with the same thing, every other post. I know a guy, I respected and still do got convicted, for violation of his color of authority and lumped into a conspiracy. I'm the god-father of his child. Should I just tell them all to fu@k off? He got 18 years and since his release. I still see him and his family. He keeps his distance, not to cause me any problems. I'm paying for my god-child college. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my azz. So thinking I'm better then you, well I try. Isn't going to change that you think you so much better then the next guy. Were all walking egg shells here. Today, Hogan gone, tomorrow it could be you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12