New Uniforms - Page 2
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Uniforms

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, I spoke to someone on uniform committee. New updated uniforms are being seriously discussed and plan to be issued. Tactical style pants , breathable polo shirts and outer load bearing vests .
    With a 5 inch yellow stripe down the back?

Unregistered
    With a 5 inch yellow stripe down the back?
    We have money to change uniforms every two years but none for raises 😂😂

Unregistered
    Yes, I spoke to someone on uniform committee. New updated uniforms are being seriously discussed and plan to be issued. Tactical style pants , breathable polo shirts and outer load bearing vests .
    They will probably want us to pay for all of this too.

Unregistered
    Not gonna happen.

For as long as I've been here, under many sheriffs, with many policing styles, there is one pervasive philosphy that has remained constant throughout. It's better to LOOK good than to BE good. With every administration we have asked for more functional, comfortable, durable uniforms and every time it's been a resounding and confident NO! They are too intimidating or they don't look pretty enough. Heck it took 4 years to transition to green shirts. It takes less time and less contemplation to transition to a different gender for goodness sake. And it was the same shirt just a different color.

Come the end of they day I guarantee someone with color brass is gonna say no to that uniform because its not polyestery enough.

Unregistered
    Does any of this really matter?
    Are you discussing this as an issue??
    Go away with this crapppppppppp!!!!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Not gonna happen.

For as long as I've been here, under many sheriffs, with many policing styles, there is one pervasive philosphy that has remained constant throughout. It's better to LOOK good than to BE good. With every administration we have asked for more functional, comfortable, durable uniforms and every time it's been a resounding and confident NO! They are too intimidating or they don't look pretty enough. Heck it took 4 years to transition to green shirts. It takes less time and less contemplation to transition to a different gender for goodness sake. And it was the same shirt just a different color.

Come the end of they day I guarantee someone with color brass is gonna say no to that uniform because its not polyestery enough.
    Make the uniforms a gender issue and I bet they happen. Polyester is too manly. I need something fabulous!
    If certain deputies say that, it’ll get done overnight!

Unregistered
    I want to wear my diaper on the outside of my pants !
    Can I??
    Please!!!!

Unregistered
    Hopefully soon

Unregistered
    Hopefully this is true

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast