Troopers - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Troopers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You troopers cry like little girls
    And yet your agency is afraid that FHP, FWC,FDLE will merge to become State Police.
    We have troopers who are leaving because they want to do more. Case and point, Highlands Co. ask Polk SO to cover for them during the funeral of Dep. Gentry. No thought was given to ask FHP who already has jurisdiction in the area!
    No need to insult us. I thought we were all brothers in blue.

Unregistered
    Yes we know! We are in an abusive relationship. Can you get us some help? We are afraid to leave. The Troop management will hurts us!
    Hey deputy can you give us a domestic violence pamphlet? Also my neighbors dog keeps barking.....

Unregistered
    God Bless all of you, including deputy. You are appreciated and valuable.

Unregistered
    Hey deputy can you give us a domestic violence pamphlet? Also my neighbors dog keeps barking.....
    I sure can give you that pamphlet and your dog is barking I’ll call animal control for you especially for 44.05 an hr that I make. Last year made over 100 without my details. What did a trooper make 40 grand with our details lol. Troopers are such a joke. The elite in Florida for 35 grand a year lol.

Unregistered

Perv alert

I sure can give you that pamphlet and your dog is barking I’ll call animal control for you especially for 44.05 an hr that I make. Last year made over 100 without my details. What did a trooper make 40 grand with our details lol. Troopers are such a joke. The elite in Florida for 35 grand a year lol.
    Good for you! Now use some of that money to get a life and stay away from FHP leo affairs. Stalking PERVERT!

Unregistered
    I seriously don't get this petty nonsense. You are both valuable in the eyes of God and your standing before him matters more than mere money. Don't let your ego get so big that it has a roche limit.

Unregistered
    Top brass management is so involved at this agency (captains reviewing crash reports and chiefs getting involved in things) that everyone acts like the colonel has to tell them to go work a crash before they ‘agree’ to do it.

Training is make it up as you go along. FHP really doesn’t have any formal training in most areas like crashes and doing DUI arrest. Just FTO - blind leading the blind.

Even if they made another video, you couldn’t refer back to that.

Don’t think sgts get any leadership training either.

Sometimes the grass is greener.

Unregistered
    Top brass management is so involved at this agency (captains reviewing crash reports and chiefs getting involved in things) that everyone acts like the colonel has to tell them to go work a crash before they ‘agree’ to do it.

Training is make it up as you go along. FHP really doesn’t have any formal training in most areas like crashes and doing DUI arrest. Just FTO - blind leading the blind.

Even if they made another video, you couldn’t refer back to that.

Don’t think sgts get any leadership training either.

Sometimes the grass is greener.
    Brass at FHP working a crash or taking a call??? Now that's funny! They drive by the DAV"S! Why would they stop for a crash?? At the FHP it is the blind leading the blind!!

Unregistered
    Brass at FHP working a crash or taking a call??? Now that's funny! They drive by the DAV"S! Why would they stop for a crash?? At the FHP it is the blind leading the blind!!
    They don’t work crashes. Unless they’ve been reading this. Lol

Unregistered
    They don’t work crashes. Unless they’ve been reading this. Lol
    The brass at the FHP are more like "office clerks"! They are lazy! Act like they are insulted to take a call or investigate a crash, but they still get a take home car and high risk! Our local SO Lt's and Capt's are out at night. At calls! Not FHP brass! Two troopers for 2 counties isn't their problem after 5pm!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast