Promotional process.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't know Hogle but Raz sure didn't have a degree or he would have flaunted it did he a 2 yr degree? Wow half credits from a police academy count for that, we now have a Chief who is also a professor and knows how to run the department in a smart fashion.
    Raz had a BA from American University. Why would he need to flaunt it.

Unregistered
    Admin gave extra points for having College Credits and Degrees but still have to compete against us who do not have college.

If a person with a College Degree got 4 points for it and sill can't beat me on the Promotional Process who is really more qualified to be promoted?

Unregistered
    Admin gave extra points for having College Credits and Degrees but still have to compete against us who do not have college.

If a person with a College Degree got 4 points for it and sill can't beat me on the Promotional Process who is really more qualified to be promoted?
    Exactly! The testing process already accounts for education credits, as well as military experience and years of service.
    How much more slanted do you need it to be? The first minority female was promoted under sketchy circumstances, when minority advancement was a top priority, at least according to Razz making that statement in several squad meetings.

And for the person who posted "Having a test made up by an outside expert in the field and outside Assessors is far from a good old boy system." That may be true if the COP hasn't already made it clear that she is going to take part in creating the test, and telling certain people that when would help tutor them....which is not legal or ethical. You must be one of the COP's potential students.

Unregistered
    Exactly! The testing process already accounts for education credits, as well as military experience and years of service.
    How much more slanted do you need it to be? The first minority female was promoted under sketchy circumstances, when minority advancement was a top priority, at least according to Razz making that statement in several squad meetings.

And for the person who posted "Having a test made up by an outside expert in the field and outside Assessors is far from a good old boy system." That may be true if the COP hasn't already made it clear that she is going to take part in creating the test, and telling certain people that when would help tutor them....which is not legal or ethical. You must be one of the COP's potential students.

You nailed it Brother! I could not agree more. How unethical that would be if she tutored people. She should stay out of it like Raz did and let the chips fall where they may.

Unregistered
    The chief is not going to make a test and tutor anyone. Do you really think we are that stupid to believe that crap. I wonder if you just dream about crap to put on here or if you really believe the what you write. Either way you have problems.

Unregistered
    Agree. a professor at a college/chief of police is not going to cheat to get someone promoted. You can say she is a hard ass, but she has never given any reason to question her ethics.

Unregistered
    Did someone on here actually bring up Raz! That guy has no ethics. Next time you see him ask if he actually refused to be interviewed during the zagman investigation.

Unregistered
    Did someone on here actually bring up Raz! That guy has no ethics. Next time you see him ask if he actually refused to be interviewed during the zagman investigation.
    I got no problem with that. His right not to talk, no ethical issues there.

Unregistered
    I got no problem with that. His right not to talk, no ethical issues there.
    So said the Man himself...

Unregistered
    What! You were the Chief and you don’t think you needed to cooperate with a criminal investigation that happened under you watch. You are an embarrassment!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast