Promotional process.... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m not a person that normally posts on here as most is just garbage. But I was there when the chief talked about the promotion test. She did say something about group meetings to explain what areas to study for the test. Not individual tutoring.
    I also believe college has helped our profession but it doesn’t make a good cop or supervisor. Neither does the military. But both help. Anything will be better than the crap we have had for years.
    I thought the "crap" we had for years was quite fair.

It gave college and experience credit and had outside people doing the assessing so no favoritism.

Test was also made up by an outside Professor.

Can't get much fairer than that!

Unregistered
    It would have been if the COP didn't play his favorites during the process, and then make crazy non test promotions of Sgts! Left more qualified out in the wind to play azz kizzers.

I thought the "crap" we had for years was quite fair.

It gave college and experience credit and had outside people doing the assessing so no favoritism.

Test was also made up by an outside Professor.

Can't get much fairer than that!

Unregistered
    It would have been if the COP didn't play his favorites during the process, and then make crazy non test promotions of Sgts! Left more qualified out in the wind to play azz kizzers.
    Oh, please tell us who are the azz kizzers?

The Promotional Lists ran out of people who passed the test so per PGO its then that Chief can promote a Supervisor who is not on the list.

I would love to know who YOU think was more qualified that those he selected.

Unregistered

Promo test status

How's that new system workin out for ya? I here it ain't so good, shady, questionable process perhaps????????

Unregistered
    So what are the results of the promotional exam?

Unregistered

Wow!

Even the guy who broke into City Hall got promoted!!! A Joke?

Unregistered
    Even the guy who broke into City Hall got promoted!!! A Joke?
    That is just a sly FU to the Chief that screwed him over in the first place this Chief can recognize talent!!

Unregistered
    Bahhahhahahhahahhahhahhahhahahahahhahhahahahhahaha hha..... talent....riiiiight!! Hahhahahhahhaha. That was a good one 🤣🤣

Unregistered
    My Bird Smells Like A Pickle

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234