To Mrs. Nimer. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To Mrs. Nimer.

Unregistered
    RD Anderson also in this mix.. Great guy with the same LEO views. However, he sold his soul over a paycheck. How many more times can he say we have a balanced role and re-entry really is the most important.

NO SIR YOU ARE WRONG. OUR MOST IMPORTANT ROLE IS TRYING TO MAKE SURE CITIZENS ARE NOT HURT AND TRYING TO STOP ADDITIONAL CRIMES FROM HAPPENING. NOW MORE THAN EVER THIS IS CLEAR.

This is the reason many local jurisdictions wanted take us over---- because we have failed at our basic duty to protect the public.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are spot on. However, the argument is typical of the "BLAME THE OFFICER" mentality your department has ALWAYS operated under. So why can't someone higher-up b just as at fault??

Sensible people know that the bad people are generally going todo bad things and people do not change; they just become more of what they already are!
    Why? Because the powerful take care of each other. Officers have no power. Look at Washington. Hillary had a government server in her residence with many top secret documents on them, she deletes 33,000 subpoenaed emails, destroyed some hard drives and some phones and nothing happens to her. A sailor takes private pics on his submarine and gets a year in jail.

Unregistered
    I really don't think it goes that deep. I really believe due to political favors appointments were made putting very incompetent people in charge. Jones openly stated she had no idea how to run the 3rd largest prison system . Nimer was a Real Estate Agent married to VP of 3M. The real sad part of this is that the inept leadership indirectly caused people to lose their life. I agree with previous poster, they didn't pull the trigger but bad policies (re-entry) contributed to it.

Jones stated "P&P needs to be moving away from our role in Law Enforcement" well these incidents are the results.

Unregistered
    I really don't think it goes that deep. I really believe due to political favors appointments were made putting very incompetent people in charge. Jones openly stated she had no idea how to run the 3rd largest prison system . Nimer was a Real Estate Agent married to VP of 3M. The real sad part of this is that the inept leadership indirectly caused people to lose their life. I agree with previous poster, they didn't pull the trigger but bad policies (re-entry) contributed to it.

Jones stated "P&P needs to be moving away from our role in Law Enforcement" well these incidents are the results.
    True dat!!!!

Unregistered
    All upper brass needs to be held accountable.

Unregistered

I also heard this at a staff meeting. If its true its obvious she has no business being in charge.

Unregistered
    And more people get hurt as stated in June. FDC continues to have incompetence and lack of leadership. No longer is it people will get hurt. Now people are getting hurt. They lie directly to the media and no one calls them out. I am at a loss --- Jones and Nimer should be investigated by FDLE for Dereliction of Duty.

No training about new drugs that can kill officer's when touched

No training on computer searches

No warrant apprehension training or guidance

No proper safety equipment

No training on residence searches

etc etc etc …….. But we still do a hell of a lot of "Thinking for a Change" classes. That's what's important. or, how manty more services can we provide the offender....(no one really gives a crap about this stuff). We should be providing services to citizens and victims. Trying to protect people from becoming a victim again.

Unregistered
    Also important is not reading case notes of offenders that make the news!! DOC does not want their lies exposed! The risk system is a big joke and they know it!!

Unregistered
    I have witnessed it first hand. Notes being changed, deleted so that the public cannot see the real story. No, this is not Officer's doing these things, its Administrators in Tallahassee. I have never seen such corruption personally in my 20 years with this Department. This stuff makes Jimmy Crosby look like a Saint, but they put him in prison.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Also important is not reading case notes of offenders that make the news!! DOC does not want their lies exposed! The risk system is a big joke and they know it!!
    Really, You guys are not allowed to read case notes when someone is in the news?? That is dumb. Isn't it a Public Record? I bet PINAC could have a field day walking into offices and requesting information only to be told "Sorry, we can't look at that or else we get in trouble"!!

I didn't think a company could make a policy that is enumerated by a law or Statute.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast