To Mrs. Nimer.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To Mrs. Nimer.

Unregistered

To Mrs. Nimer.

When do think it would be appropriate for you to resign. How many lives have you costs because of incompetent leadership.

-Remember the 1% approval rating (no not good enough)

-Husband VP of 3M (There has to be some rule against this)

-The Correctional Foundation Scam

-How many citizens were hurt and died because you have no idea what you are doing or just don't care.

-Now a police Officer has died. I know you didn't pull the trigger. But maybe just maybe we could have stopped this (your policies stopped us from having that chance.)

--How about doing your Real Estate work while you were Secretary of P&P. ( How illegal is this).

WHAT DOES IT TAKE, we need to start calling you Hillary Nimer.

Unregistered
    lol too funny

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When do think it would be appropriate for you to resign. How many lives have you costs because of incompetent leadership.

-Remember the 1% approval rating (no not good enough)

-Husband VP of 3M (There has to be some rule against this)

-The Correctional Foundation Scam

-How many citizens were hurt and died because you have no idea what you are doing or just don't care.

-Now a police Officer has died. I know you didn't pull the trigger. But maybe just maybe we could have stopped this (your policies stopped us from having that chance.)

--How about doing your Real Estate work while you were Secretary of P&P. ( How illegal is this).

WHAT DOES IT TAKE, we need to start calling you Hillary Nimer.
    There is more truth in this than it is meant to be funny!

Unregistered
    very true. Its funny nut I'm not laughing. This 1 lady has destroyed P&P, simply because she was hired due to a political favor.

Unregistered
    4 more have been killed. I certainly don't want to say you pulled the trigger. However, your failed policies have again prevented us from possibly stopping this horrendous crime. You are really flirting with dereliction of duty. When will this stop.

Unregistered
    She's part of the Tallahassee swamp, she'll never be held accountable.

Unregistered
    I agree and we can laugh but her dereliction has embarrassed us and now 4 children dead. However, we back the risk system and our move away from LEO. I don't think I have ever been more sad. She was warned and she knew she had no clue what she was doing but her hire as a political favor has had devastating effects. Now she will just retire ????? FDLE really needs to step in and investigate.

Unregistered
    I agree and we can laugh but her dereliction has embarrassed us and now 4 children dead. However, we back the risk system and our move away from LEO. I don't think I have ever been more sad. She was warned and she knew she had no clue what she was doing but her hire as a political favor has had devastating effects. Now she will just retire ????? FDLE really needs to step in and investigate.
    That would be like Satan going and investigating a demon...nothing to see here folks! HooRah

Unregistered
    Good point.... So good people die, not from bad people but from incompetence.

Unregistered
    Good point.... So good people die, not from bad people but from incompetence.
    You are spot on. However, the argument is typical of the "BLAME THE OFFICER" mentality your department has ALWAYS operated under. So why can't someone higher-up b just as at fault??

Sensible people know that the bad people are generally going todo bad things and people do not change; they just become more of what they already are!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast