Sheriffs Son Assault Report you won’t believe it - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you uneducated imps realized that all this drivel that you spend countless hours writing (very poorly I may add), has no affect on votes for the Sheriff? You are not a voting block. Your spewing of lies and invective translates to nothing. The Sheriff is a skilled politician (who makes mistakes like everyone) who has a solidified base which you are powerless to change. He wins and you lose - and in the process you sound like bellyaching, undereducated simpletons.
    Then why read it? And respond to it? This site is not about votes.

Unregistered
    Do you uneducated imps realized that all this drivel that you spend countless hours writing (very poorly I may add), has no affect on votes for the Sheriff? You are not a voting block. Your spewing of lies and invective translates to nothing. The Sheriff is a skilled politician (who makes mistakes like everyone) who has a solidified base which you are powerless to change. He wins and you lose - and in the process you sound like bellyaching, undereducated simpletons.
    Spoken like a true elitist liberal. You don't understand and you never will.

Unregistered
    Spoken like a true elitist liberal. You don't understand and you never will.
    "which you are powerless to change......" na don't think so.

JSCHIEF

Ne chief

Dear Scott,

When I was at the lowest point in my life you used and took advantage.... If this isn't Karma.... WOW

I sit here and watch and wait for you to be out of office.... Being in politics, running presidential, senate and sheriff campaigns... you are truly delusional to believe that you could actually ever be the Sheriff again...

Enjoy your ride, but, you will soon be just plain old Scott Israel and a broken down suitcase with no money like you were before you became POWER DRUNK.... and screwed all the people that believed in you and supported you.... Good luck will be in Florida soon to pick up my 55 foot boat... God is good and he knows who you are....

Good luck... and Good BYE PAL... LOVE IT !

Drag family through the mud to save yourself.

Betray best friends to save yourself

Burn bridges with every politician to save yourself

Identify own troops as enemies

Destroy relationships with the community to save yourself.

Then, identify as a bullied victim.

Unprecedented.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by JSCHIEF View Post
    Dear Scott,

When I was at the lowest point in my life you used and took advantage.... If this isn't Karma.... WOW

I sit here and watch and wait for you to be out of office.... Being in politics, running presidential, senate and sheriff campaigns... you are truly delusional to believe that you could actually ever be the Sheriff again...

Enjoy your ride, but, you will soon be just plain old Scott Israel and a broken down suitcase with no money like you were before you became POWER DRUNK.... and screwed all the people that believed in you and supported you.... Good luck will be in Florida soon to pick up my 55 foot boat... God is good and he knows who you are....

Good luck... and Good BYE PAL... LOVE IT !
    wow wonder what that beef was about

Unregistered

From Mayberry

gee lots of ARREST PAPERWORK on that one. Good thing that little tough guy wasn't hiding a secret handcuff key in his Underoos. Someone could have lost an eye.

Id write more but have a pile of ARREST PAPERWORK that I need to step away from my unit to complete. Looking for my clipboard.... Too much paper. Oh nevermind

Unregistered
    seems like whatever happen they dont want nobody to know about it. thought that place was all horses and cows
    The Sheriff HATS !!!!!

Giddie Up ! OMG ! I want one of those-who has them?

Unregistered
    lest we forget.....

Unregistered
    lest we forget. (Britain and Canada) Used in Remembrance Day ceremonies as a caution against forgetting those who died in war. (Australia and New Zealand) Used on ANZAC Day memorials as a caution against forgetting those who fell in the First World War.

Unregistered
    lest we forget. (Britain and Canada) Used in Remembrance Day ceremonies as a caution against forgetting those who died in war. (Australia and New Zealand) Used on ANZAC Day memorials as a caution against forgetting those who fell in the First World War.
    those who also died at war: Feis, Hixon, Biegel.

New Candidate, 2020

God Bless BSO

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast