PBA President - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PBA President

Unregistered

X pba

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay then how do we rewrite the By laws that allow him to be voted out?
    We can't. Only the PBA executive board has that power. The PBA is no different than the Castro, Chavez, Maduro, and Kim jung-un regime. Get use to it or change unions.

Unregistered
    We can't. Only the PBA executive board has that power. The PBA is no different than the Castro, Chavez, Maduro, and Kim jung-un regime. Get use to it or change unions.
    It really is 'Time' if you are comparing JM and his groupies to the Castro, Chavez, Maduro or Rocket Man regime

Unregistered
    Okay so whoever keeps saying “It’s Time” stand up and do something. If we’re gonna change then let’s have a real post lineup meeting about Changing to FOP. A lot of us newer guys are playing catch up on all of this and don’t know where to proceed from here.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately you cannot have a meeting how about changing to another Union during work hours are on city property otherwise it would be a violation of unfair Labor practice. All fop meetings have to be conducted out of work. You can reference the perc website and it will explain to you everything. Most can be found under the Q&A. Also Google State fop website with Q&A section.

If you really want to know more you should know already who to go to.

Unregistered

You guys need me back

Okay so whoever keeps saying “It’s Time” stand up and do something. If we’re gonna change then let’s have a real post lineup meeting about Changing to FOP. A lot of us newer guys are playing catch up on all of this and don’t know where to proceed from here.
    I've only been gone for 6 months, but if I was still there, I would make it easier on those looking to transition to the FOP or any other union for that matter.

Unregistered
    I've only been gone for 6 months, but if I was still there, I would make it easier on those looking to transition to the FOP or any other union for that matter.
    FOP is a Dinosaur go IUPA!

Unregistered

Go Away!

FOP is a Dinosaur go IUPA!
    If that is you Chief Sanchez, just go away!

Unregistered
    Just what the PBA is good for. Talking the chief into bringing back that fat ass POS Wadsworth. Sat on his big ass in an 8 year DROP with a 13th check and now hes back to rub it in our faces

Unregistered
    OMG ridiculous. Make sure he gets the DAVID user class. Moron

Unregistered

You must be kidding!

OMG ridiculous. Make sure he gets the DAVID user class. Moron
    Was he one of the guys who trolled that female trooper?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast