Thread: Susan Sarrasa

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chris you are a miserable person
    I love you Chris!!!

Unregistered
    I love you Chris!!!
    Josy you are a miserable Kunt too don’t worry flocks of a feather right?

Unregistered
    Chris (more estrogen than a woman / loser) and Josy (can’t keep a man if you paid him / loser) are having supposed to be having a baby. Poor unborn child. It will be raised by drama and dogs.

Unregistered
    Chris (more estrogen than a woman / loser) and Josy (can’t keep a man if you paid him / loser) are having supposed to be having a baby. Poor unborn child. It will be raised by drama and dogs.
    Lets not forget all the guys Chris claims to have “turned out.” Dude is disgusting and has extreme mental issues. Hated him as my FTO

Unregistered
    Josy you are a miserable Kunt too don’t worry flocks of a feather right?
    Is that why you tried getting in my pants and when I turned you away you went crawling back to your little ppo? You are disgusting and need to get a life! Mauricio duran grow up and become an adult!

Unregistered
    Lets not forget all the guys Chris claims to have “turned out.” Dude is disgusting and has extreme mental issues. Hated him as my FTO
    Only person with mental issues here is Mo Duran. Ask around, they will give you the same answer, Bipolar lol.

Unregistered
    Is that why you tried getting in my pants and when I turned you away you went crawling back to your little ppo? You are disgusting and need to get a life! Mauricio duran grow up and become an adult!
    TRY AGAIN 😂😂I don’t work South and I’m Def not a Lt. Last I heard everyone gets in your pants even married guys who you buy houses with. Take another stab at it (literally). I’ll give you a hint, we worked on the same squad

Unregistered
    Only person with mental issues here is Mo Duran. Ask around, they will give you the same answer, Bipolar lol.
    Who should I ask? I’m bored no calls going out

Unregistered
    Who should I ask? I’m bored no calls going out
    Your asking the wrog questions. Ask why no one wants to be an FTO. No one wants to work for you punk ass Mo

Unregistered
    Your asking the wrog questions. Ask why no one wants to be an FTO. No one wants to work for you punk ass Mo
    Dannnnm SHOTS FIRED.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast