Susan Sarrasa - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan Sarrasa

Unregistered
    Susy Susy susssssy how can you be a tree hugger if you are in your running car 8 hours a shift. How about putting some miles on those shetchers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Susy Susy susssssy how can you be a tree hugger if you are in your running car 8 hours a shift. How about putting some miles on those shetchers
    Sarasa be proud of yourself. You have single handledly destroyed not only a good platoon but a good district. Shift change is going to interesting....we all have beats going on I hope I win

Unregistered
    Sarasa be proud of yourself. You have single handledly destroyed not only a good platoon but a good district. Shift change is going to interesting....we all have beats going on I hope I win
    I hear she’s back at it with the youngings! She’s got herself a young midnight boy toy who’s helping her take off the edge if you know what I mean. It
    Makes me laugh how people will never change. Once a scooter always a scooter

Unregistered
    I hear she’s back at it with the youngings! She’s got herself a young midnight boy toy who’s helping her take off the edge if you know what I mean. It
    Makes me laugh how people will never change. Once a scooter always a scooter
    Post the young buck’s info

Unregistered
    Post the young buck’s info
    Idk I don’t work there maybe someone in South van let us know who her knew boytoy/snitch is

Unregistered
    Idk I don’t work there maybe someone in South van let us know who her knew boytoy/snitch is
    Munoz the snitch ***** cry baby

Unregistered
    Munoz the snitch ***** cry baby
    Munoz? As in Ruben Munoz?

Unregistered
    We’ll get used to her since she’s banned from Kendall and Hammocks! I just hope that when I get promoted I get to pick where I go just like she did!! Not saying she wanted to go to South District because lord knows she’s afraid of her shadow but she wanted to stay In the South end and she did!

Unregistered
    We’ll get used to her since she’s banned from Kendall and Hammocks! I just hope that when I get promoted I get to pick where I go just like she did!! Not saying she wanted to go to South District because lord knows she’s afraid of her shadow but she wanted to stay In the South end and she did!
    Munoz has always been a snitch since the academy. Couldn’t hack it in RID now he’s crying victim

Unregistered
    Munoz has always been a snitch since the academy. Couldn’t hack it in RID now he’s crying victim
    Munoz is a F***ng gross.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast