Susan Sarrasa - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Susan Sarrasa

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I still want to hit it tho.
    Right?? Guilty as charged. I’ve only spoken to her a few times, but it looks like she really enjoys it.
    And by “it” I am of course referring to, you know...anyways. Yes.

Unregistered
    Dont forget the child support you have to pay now at the beginning of the month. Make sure you’re saving your money bigggg daaaawg lt. I hope your new 33 is helping you out because we all know whose paying for your house bills. (I mean mommy’s house) 😂

P.s i love seeing you only 1 night now makes life so much easier.
    Funny you mention that, it seems every time someone really hot is walking around the station with a big ass and I think, “oh yeah”, someone else, usually a gold badge, has already abandoned his young wife and baby to smash it. Happens every time. And do they get possessive or what? Couldn’t even talk to the little homewrecker for a minute without his thirsty ass popping up and creeping around like a psycho. At the time I thought it was a coincidence.
    Late to the party I suppose.

Unregistered
    Funny you mention that, it seems every time someone really hot is walking around the station with a big ass and I think, “oh yeah”, someone else, usually a gold badge, has already abandoned his young wife and baby to smash it. Happens every time. And do they get possessive or what? Couldn’t even talk to the little homewrecker for a minute without his thirsty ass popping up and creeping around like a psycho. At the time I thought it was a coincidence.
    Late to the party I suppose.
    Who’s hot with a big ass?!?!

Unregistered
    Who’s hot with a big ass?!?!
    Everyone has their own taste. I like the glasses proper smart librarian look so that is hot, and then the big ass I saw going up the stairs. Together. Then the stalker showed up stalking and I got the message quick. No need to piss big dog.

Unregistered
    Everyone has their own taste. I like the glasses proper smart librarian look so that is hot, and then the big ass I saw going up the stairs. Together. Then the stalker showed up stalking and I got the message quick. No need to piss big dog.
    Can someone translate this for me?

Unregistered
    Hey Molina for being an ex military member you act like a ***** “big dog”. What are you doing to do when you get punched in the face for crossing the line? Go up to cry to the captain and the major like you are some big deal in the district? You ain’t shit and never will be shit with your fake New York accent and your greasy ass hair. Go get “Mo litt” and find more dirty hoes to have threesomes with your ex stripper wife.

Unregistered

Royal Beeeeatch

In my 22 years on I have never heard a more unprofessional, nasty, rude, (not to mention dumb as a box of rocks) supervisor ! She is a sorry excuse for an officer and an embarrassment to the department. She doesn’t listen to the radio and demands people do what she says even though it clearly makes ZERO sense. Effin IDIOT

Unregistered
    In my 22 years on I have never heard a more unprofessional, nasty, rude, (not to mention dumb as a box of rocks) supervisor ! She is a sorry excuse for an officer and an embarrassment to the department. She doesn’t listen to the radio and demands people do what she says even though it clearly makes ZERO sense. Effin IDIOT
    Soon to be Captain Sarasa to you young man. She’s been studying hard with her shoes off in her unmarked. Get ready for the ride.

Unregistered
    Soon to be Captain Sarasa to you young man. She’s been studying hard with her shoes off in her unmarked. Get ready for the ride.
    I thought you couldn’t study on duty?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011