Susan Sarrasa
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan Sarrasa

Unregistered

Susan Sarrasa

I’m a “nerwer” cop can someone please explain to me how this witch has gotten this far treating people like trash and insulting everyone she comes into contact with? She’s another level crazy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m a “nerwer” cop can someone please explain to me how this witch has gotten this far treating people like trash and insulting everyone she comes into contact with? She’s another level crazy
    Another 43 that the command staff is scared of so they let her do whatever

Unregistered
    Welcome to Miami Dade County Police Department you’ll have many years of this nonsense! I’m glad I’ll be out in a year. It’s not what you know its who you know and that’s how you’ll get around to specialized units and up the ranks. Just take a look at the Kendall major and the history behind her.

Unregistered

U don’t even know what a bad supervisor is until you work for Waite or Lorente. You must be a Sgt that sucks and comes here to cry. Carry on Sarassa.

Unregistered
    U don’t even know what a bad supervisor is until you work for Waite or Lorente. You must be a Sgt that sucks and comes here to cry. Carry on Sarassa.
    Hey Parker get your ass out of her butthole, I’m not a sergeant and if I was one I would be a lot better than your sorry ass. No one likes your ass either so stop kissing the only Lt ass that you have left to burn a bridge and actually go do some work. You telling Sarassa to carry on is disgraceful and a shame especially knowing the way she treats offices. But yet again, you don’t care because you treat them the same god damn way too. Do as I say not as I do huh?

Unregistered
    Lorente (hammocks) is by far the worst supervisor.

Sarasa is not as bad as you make it sound. Do what you’re supposed to do and you’ll be fine. Try to slack off or pull a fast one and she will make your life miserable.

Unregistered
    You know what I hate..1: supervisors that love finding people to pick on. From what it seems to me like some people in our supervisor positions got picked on as kids and now they have to take it out on everyone they can, almost like grown ass high school bullies. 2 I hate the fact that people come on here to bash each other instead of being able to say their disagreements face to face.
    Last but not least the blatant preferential treatment. Not taking up for anyone or siding with anyone but just stating my observations.

Unregistered

nobody from nowhere

You know what I hate..1: supervisors that love finding people to pick on. From what it seems to me like some people in our supervisor positions got picked on as kids and now they have to take it out on everyone they can, almost like grown ass high school bullies. 2 I hate the fact that people come on here to bash each other instead of being able to say their disagreements face to face.
    Last but not least the blatant preferential treatment. Not taking up for anyone or siding with anyone but just stating my observations.
    Yes, I think you have made a correct observation.
    I have been gone now for awhile.
    but even back in the day, it seemed like there was some sort of indirect supervisor training where they ALL had to have a squad favorite AND a squad goat. if you were the goat, they just rode your a55 ad infinitum.

One such sgt was a guy named DOWNEY. rode me all the time. until I obtained some information ref his 33 at the donut shop, and indirectly via a buddy, let him know about it. we had a nice conversation one day at about 4am, and I never had a problem with him again.

but then there were some sgts who did/do treat all their squad members equally in an adult and dignified fashion (one such sgt was a guy named Hartly, a great leader---unfortunately he passed away at a young age 50).

The good ones are out there, you just have to search for them. I have to admit I had more good ones than bad ones over the years, I hope you will too.

good luck.

Unregistered
    Watch out... she may want you to inseminate her, & if you resist she’ll go after you with petty things. Don’t believe me, as around when she was first made Sgt in Hammocks.

Unregistered
    Susana was (officer and sergeant), is (if you could call her a lieutenant), and will always be a P. O. S. She is the epitome of "Do as I say not as I do".

I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. She was a worthless officer and now supervisor.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast