Susan Sarrasa
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Susan Sarrasa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Susan Sarrasa

I’m a “nerwer” cop can someone please explain to me how this witch has gotten this far treating people like trash and insulting everyone she comes into contact with? She’s another level crazy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m a “nerwer” cop can someone please explain to me how this witch has gotten this far treating people like trash and insulting everyone she comes into contact with? She’s another level crazy
    Another 43 that the command staff is scared of so they let her do whatever

Unregistered
    Welcome to Miami Dade County Police Department you’ll have many years of this nonsense! I’m glad I’ll be out in a year. It’s not what you know its who you know and that’s how you’ll get around to specialized units and up the ranks. Just take a look at the Kendall major and the history behind her.

Unregistered
    Welcome to Miami Dade County Police Department you’ll have many years of this nonsense! I’m glad I’ll be out in a year. It’s not what you know its who you know and that’s how you’ll get around to specialized units and up the ranks. Just take a look at the Kendall major and the history behind her.
    You almost had it right....should say, "It's not what you know, it's who you BLOW!!"

Unregistered
    You almost had it right....should say, "It's not what you know, it's who you BLOW!!"
    That was before she became a vegan now no one wants to touch her with that nasty ass grey hair and that stench

Unregistered
    It just amazes me how this department can let someone who was demoted twice go back up in rank. This department is a joke.

Unregistered
    Another 43 that the command staff is scared of so they let her do whatever
    http://mybadcustomer.com/susana-l-sarasa-miami-33186/

Unregistered
    Wow that's why she was always so mean and cranky with everybody 😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered

Idk

This is hilarious but it might be fake bc I’ve seen the same thing with another female officers name

Unregistered
    Regardless of who ordered what, she passed up Intracoastal cause she’s a zero, and only to get promoted to a more convenient location closer to home!! Get used to her because no other district will accept he back!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast