Susan Sarrasa - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan Sarrasa

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Susana was (officer and sergeant), is (if you could call her a lieutenant), and will always be a P. O. S. She is the epitome of "Do as I say not as I do".

I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. She was a worthless officer and now supervisor.
    It’s funny she quotes the sop all the time but yet she’s out of uniform everyday and doesn’t follow the SOP. Hey Susan that ugly back support you wear isn’t SOP so before you bash people how about you take that shit off then tell me what to do

Unregistered
    Welcome to Miami Dade County Police Department you’ll have many years of this nonsense! I’m glad I’ll be out in a year. It’s not what you know its who you know and that’s how you’ll get around to specialized units and up the ranks. Just take a look at the Kendall major and the history behind her.
    You almost had it right....should say, "It's not what you know, it's who you BLOW!!"

Unregistered
    You almost had it right....should say, "It's not what you know, it's who you BLOW!!"
    That was before she became a vegan now no one wants to touch her with that nasty ass grey hair and that stench

Unregistered
    It just amazes me how this department can let someone who was demoted twice go back up in rank. This department is a joke.

Unregistered
    It just amazes me how this department can let someone who was demoted twice go back up in rank. This department is a joke.
    This department is the biggest joke.

Unregistered
    This department is the biggest joke.
    Best part is she kept getting passed over because she didn’t want to go to Intracoastal and then once a position south opened up she ordered the Director to promote her. No one in this place has nuts anymore, we have 43s dictating what to do

Unregistered

Yawn

Best part is she kept getting passed over because she didn’t want to go to Intracoastal and then once a position south opened up she ordered the Director to promote her. No one in this place has nuts anymore, we have 43s dictating what to do
    Boring. Costco has chicken on sale.

Unregistered
    Love the way you write, "she ordered the director." You mean she accepted the promotion? You people are a joke.

Unregistered
    Love the way you write, "she ordered the director." You mean she accepted the promotion? You people are a joke.
    Nah buddy she ordered the Director.

Unregistered
    Another 43 that the command staff is scared of so they let her do whatever
    http://mybadcustomer.com/susana-l-sarasa-miami-33186/

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast