Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan Sarrasa

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow that's why she was always so mean and cranky with everybody 😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered

Idk

This is hilarious but it might be fake bc I’ve seen the same thing with another female officers name

Unregistered
    Regardless of who ordered what, she passed up Intracoastal cause she’s a zero, and only to get promoted to a more convenient location closer to home!! Get used to her because no other district will accept he back!!!

Unregistered
    Lorente is worse by far

Unregistered
    I think she’s nice

Unregistered
    I think she’s nice
    You must know who we are talking about. I heard a funny story about her and some PO she was banging when she was a sgt. I don’t understand why train wrecks try to come out strong when they get promoted like if no one will find anything out about them

Unregistered

What???

U don’t even know what a bad supervisor is until you work for Waite or Lorente. You must be a Sgt that sucks and comes here to cry. Carry on Sarassa.
    And you must be getting some head from that nasty a$$ B@&$! From hell. She is nasty. Rude. An a$$hole in the radio and a poor excuse for a supervisor. Good job MDPD ! It’s like a prerequisite to get promoted... be a lazy, rude and horrible supervisor!

Unregistered
    And you must be getting some head from that nasty a$$ B@&$! From hell. She is nasty. Rude. An a$$hole in the radio and a poor excuse for a supervisor. Good job MDPD ! It’s like a prerequisite to get promoted... be a lazy, rude and horrible supervisor!
    That train is wrecking

Unregistered
    That train is wrecking
    Susy Susy Susy....you will never learn. Keep wrecking homes

Unregistered
    Yes, I think you have made a correct observation.
    I have been gone now for awhile.
    but even back in the day, it seemed like there was some sort of indirect supervisor training where they ALL had to have a squad favorite AND a squad goat. if you were the goat, they just rode your a55 ad infinitum.

One such sgt was a guy named DOWNEY. rode me all the time. until I obtained some information ref his 33 at the donut shop, and indirectly via a buddy, let him know about it. we had a nice conversation one day at about 4am, and I never had a problem with him again.

but then there were some sgts who did/do treat all their squad members equally in an adult and dignified fashion (one such sgt was a guy named Hartly, a great leader---unfortunately he passed away at a young age 50).

The good ones are out there, you just have to search for them. I have to admit I had more good ones than bad ones over the years, I hope you will too.

good luck.
    Another old Sgt. Was Sgt Hart (black guy) super QRU supervisor..always had your back..fair but firm..the old schoolers from the 80's to the mid 90's you who I'm talking about..what a shame to pull from the road and put him in PMB in 1996ish

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast