Property Detective - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will you STFU already??? Not one fuk was given about your stupid bull shit whining. You are as bad as a jigaboo who only pipes in when someone dog cuss that black ass Obama and his brillo pad pu$$y wife.
    I bet Obama wife smell like an Arab manure field during a heat wave. Her asshole prolly smells like camel ads.

Unregistered
    Ummm so MR Jones has a mullet he shouldn't be judge by you people cause you ain't no better. Y'all are sorry low life scumb who wear a badge and think y'all gods. Y'all special like retreaded

Unregistered
    I bet Obama wife smell like an Arab manure field during a heat wave. Her asshole prolly smells like camel ads.
    No matter how much I disagree with what happened to Jones and hold both agencies responsible I refuse to believe your in law enforcement. Your a real racist low life piece of shit that probably cant even spell LEO let alone have the guts to be one. Why dont you do us all a favor and quit turning this into something it ain't.

Unregistered
    While I’m happy for JD that he’s going to be our new property detective, can we cut this bs act of posting the job opening (for only 60 hours btw) when you already know who your going to give it to? I know this has been going on for years, but y’all really messed up this time showing your hand early with the transfer emails. Why even pretend your gonna give anyone else a fair shot? Ridiculous.

And before y’all start crapping in this thread too, no one cares about you Mr. Jones.
    Why oh why did you even mention that toad's name? He doesn't seem to get and he never will. The "mystery" woman was ID's that same night!! She didn't abscond or flee. She thought she was good to go. Everything WAS ok because she knew Spencer because it was EASY to locate her. Good grief man, get a life!!! To the OP, why????

Unregistered
    Why oh why did you even mention that toad's name? He doesn't seem to get and he never will. The "mystery" woman was ID's that same night!! She didn't abscond or flee. She thought she was good to go. Everything WAS ok because she knew Spencer because it was EASY to locate her. Good grief man, get a life!!! To the OP, why????
    What does Florida law state does it read it's ok as long as you know Spencer NO. The accusation should have warranted an investigation. But then again Tindell claims they had all information except insurance BIG LIE. How do you know what woman thought?? As a career LEO if you were Spencer wouldn't you have checked and made sure she was good to go before the Woman you called to the wreck took her away. If she was identified that night why did it take Jones a week and a half to be notified he was at PD the next day why wasn't Spears required to give that info to Jones. I call Bullshit and that's what your full of. As for the toad comment. PUT UP OR SHUT UP *****

Unregistered
    What does Florida law state does it read it's ok as long as you know Spencer NO. The accusation should have warranted an investigation. But then again Tindell claims they had all information except insurance BIG LIE. How do you know what woman thought?? As a career LEO if you were Spencer wouldn't you have checked and made sure she was good to go before the Woman you called to the wreck took her away. If she was identified that night why did it take Jones a week and a half to be notified he was at PD the next day why wasn't Spears required to give that info to Jones. I call Bullshit and that's what your full of. As for the toad comment. PUT UP OR SHUT UP *****
    Look here, you dumbass jackass, look at me boy while I'm talking to you. You aren't very bright. You are like a blown bulb in a parade. No nothing, I say nothing is working in there. You are as dumb as a box of chocolates in an inferno. I bet you have a hairy ass because your head it all up it. No, you didn't stick an animal in your ass that's your mullet hanging out. Btw son, why do you keep talking in 3rd person?? Oh wait, Mongo did too. "DUH RONALD JONES LIKE CANDY."

Unregistered
    Look here, you dumbass jackass, look at me boy while I'm talking to you. You aren't very bright. You are like a blown bulb in a parade. No nothing, I say nothing is working in there. You are as dumb as a box of chocolates in an inferno. I bet you have a hairy ass because your head it all up it. No, you didn't stick an animal in your ass that's your mullet hanging out. Btw son, why do you keep talking in 3rd person?? Oh wait, Mongo did too. "DUH RONALD JONES LIKE CANDY."
    sling the insults in person Im sure Jones would enjoy that, Fking coward. It's so easy to sit back and talk shit come on son grow a set.

Unregistered
    sling the insults in person Im sure Jones would enjoy that, Fking coward. It's so easy to sit back and talk shit come on son grow a set.
    You sound like one of those athletes that talks in 3rd person, So shut up asshole

Unregistered
    You sound like one of those athletes that talks in 3rd person, So shut up asshole
    It dont matter what person I talk in the invite is open

Unregistered
    Are you saying because Jones has long hair or you think he is a dumbass or a jackass that the law pertaining to leaving the scene does not apply. Read the law then try again. Ron Jones, wow that shows how much you really know about this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast