Property Detective
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Property Detective

While I’m happy for JD that he’s going to be our new property detective, can we cut this bs act of posting the job opening (for only 60 hours btw) when you already know who your going to give it to? I know this has been going on for years, but y’all really messed up this time showing your hand early with the transfer emails. Why even pretend your gonna give anyone else a fair shot? Ridiculous.

And before y’all start crapping in this thread too, no one cares about you Mr. Jones.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    While I’m happy for JD that he’s going to be our new property detective, can we cut this bs act of posting the job opening (for only 60 hours btw) when you already know who your going to give it to? I know this has been going on for years, but y’all really messed up this time showing your hand early with the transfer emails. Why even pretend your gonna give anyone else a fair shot? Ridiculous.

And before y’all start crapping in this thread too, no one cares about you Mr. Jones.
    What a Fking hypocrite you say fair shot in one sentence and you dont care about Jones in next.

Unregistered
    Is anyone surprised by this move? The fibble attempt to try and show fairness by posting the property detective position for less than 3 days, while half of patrol is off and won’t be back in time to apply. Or promoting off the old Sgts list, after they have already tested for Sgt again. Is it strange that they have taken so long to do the interviews. This was planned. Why did they advertise the property detective position, but not the major crimes, k9 or two SRO positions? This admin is worse than the last one, because those making the decisions complained how the old admin did things,but continue to do the exact same things. It makes them hypocrites and clueless.

Unregistered

Maybe this confirms the character of some employed at the SRSO it's all about me me me piss on the public we are supposed to SERVE again real class SRSO them true colors are shining.

Unregistered
    Or maybe it’s because y’all have no respect for any one else and bring up your BS in every single thread no matter what the topic is. So yes, I no longer care to hear y’all piss and moan.

Unregistered
    Or maybe it’s because y’all have no respect for any one else and bring up your BS in every single thread no matter what the topic is. So yes, I no longer care to hear y’all piss and moan.
    Actually if you pull your head out of your ass and look around including this thread it was started by you assholes only commented after being brought from within.

Unregistered
    No respectable LEO would say what you did basically even if you were done wrong we dont want to hear about it. POS

Unregistered
    No respectable LEO would say what you did basically even if you were done wrong we dont want to hear about it. POS
    You’ve got no idea what it means to be a respectable LEO. If you got the guts go put in an application. Until then why don’t y’all go file your complaints through the proper channels and go away.

Unregistered
    You’ve got no idea what it means to be a respectable LEO. If you got the guts go put in an application. Until then why don’t y’all go file your complaints through the proper channels and go away.
    Complaints were filed with your boss the Sheriff and nothing was done now what are the proper channels. You talk about guts what I'm saying is a respectable leo would never tell a citizen they are tired of hearing a complaint. So no we ain't going away.

Unregistered
    Is anyone surprised by this move? The fibble attempt to try and show fairness by posting the property detective position for less than 3 days, while half of patrol is off and won’t be back in time to apply. Or promoting off the old Sgts list, after they have already tested for Sgt again. Is it strange that they have taken so long to do the interviews. This was planned. Why did they advertise the property detective position, but not the major crimes, k9 or two SRO positions? This admin is worse than the last one, because those making the decisions complained how the old admin did things,but continue to do the exact same things. It makes them hypocrites and clueless.
    You people just dont get it if they cant be fair to their own employees why would you expect them to treat the public fair

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast