Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Que lindo. He gets to wear leather in the open
    Why do you pick only on my Javi?

Danny Matecumbe Suarez II
    For MDPD Sherriff 2019

Unregistered
    Chief come see your reject at the bike school how much money is it costing tax payers to send him to all these schools he can't pass but will be even a certificate because he will cry and bully if he doesnt get one

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2899066] Chief come see your reject at the bike school [and see] how much money [it is] costing tax payers to send him to all these schools he can't [pass.] [still he] will be [. . . certified,] because [if not,] he will cry and bully if he [doesn't.] There, more legible now.

So what? I remember when Captain Kenny Harms rode motors! In those days, Miami Motors had the shift level on the left side of the tanks. Here is an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9ObLW4qRjw

Unregistered
    You need to understand, there will always be people like Ortiz and Natalie M. Ones that get all the schools and are never expected to pass along what they learned to others. All the great posting. Fault lies with the Chief, there is no way he doesn't know about this and still lets it ride. We have a weak chief, who's only out for himself. At least that how it appears to me. He'll throw others under the bus for media time or Atta Boy's from city hall. While at the same time, playing the 3 monkeys where some are concerned. It's alright, he's only doing harm to himself. One day, these two will go to far and the chief will be left holding the sh!t bag for not doing his job but these two will get another pass. I.A. can only cover so much up. They already dropped the ball over Lugo! Not doing the investigation handed to them by the feds and allowing time to run out. I can assure all of you, that wouldn't have happen, to anybody else. The I.A. investigator's and their supervisor, should of been let go or at least investigated by the Feds or FDLE and to why and what else have they done that's questionable. Don't worry boy's & girl's a new media event will occur, something happening in the pork-n-beans to again take the light off our trouble children and throw under the bus who's the blame for it. Remember keep you stats HIGH with no drama or problems. Make the department look like it's doing really well, while we all walk on egg shells. Knowing we too can go for the bus ride or under it.

Unregistered
    Javi and Natalie are getting married to make baby cops that do no wrong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12