+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If this is true then the govenor needs to step in and begin a formal knvestigation on Cc and on her immediately. I ve heard this from multiple people. But hey i thought the two majors having sex on duty n a capt on coke was bs as well. Mmmmm
    Scott Wellinger was one. Who was the other????? Poore and Luscynski????

Unregistered
    If this really happened, there should be a case or event # from TPD. Publish this and the story will explode. If not, it didn't happen.

Unregistered
    Date? Approximate location?

Unregistered
    You think youre real brave. You think youre real frigging cute don't you? Ive seen too many hotshots like you forget their place and run their mouths. Then they disappear like a fart in the wind. Youre on the list.
    Oh sh#t! You're getting me a Christmas gift!? I'm not cheap so you better not get me a boring old gift card, sweetie. Smooches!

Unregistered
    Major Livingston I presume

Unregistered
    You think youre real brave. You think youre real frigging cute don't you? Ive seen too many hotshots like you forget their place and run their mouths. Then they disappear like a fart in the wind. Youre on the list.
    Wow that’s some tough talking. Is that how you treat your subordinates? they forget their place so you make them disappear like farts in the winds, you put on them on lists. It tells me you ain’t real leader if you can’t even earn or command the respect of your troops, you try to get it by instilling fear in them.

F*ck you and your shit, piss poor, “leadership”. Put me on your stupid f*cking list. Just because you wear brass on your collar don’t mean anyone actually respects you as a good leader, enjoy the benefits rank gives you because when you retire and everyone forgets your shit stain legacy you’ll look in the mirror and know you failed as a leader, hopefully the few extra dollars and shiny brass in a box will give you the warm and fuzzy about yourself.

Unregistered
    Leave Kristi along, she's good people. I would be more worried about Dumb (CC) and Dumber (DL)

Unregistered
    Why do you KoolAid drinkers come to this site and get mad when you read these posts? Just dont access this site. Its that easy. Instead, go brown nose at work and put on little shows to get the attention of the brass or something. Here is a good one... Make a lot of DV, 180, and NVDL arrests. Go make your rounds in the admin office area. We all know that if you do that, it makes you a full blown good cop and investigator. In your world its all about stats anyway right? Right. Maybe create your own smoke and mirrors police forum so you guys can post stuff like, “We are the HCSO, and we are the best of the best!”. So, stay off this site and take the blue pill. This site is for us to vent and expose. Because no one listens or cares. We are the expendable pawns, so we chose the red pill. This is all we have. Quit you say? Oh its happening. New guys jumping ship and senior officers retiring from drop years early giving up multi thousands of dollars. The ones in the middle, that were hired here during a much better time, are stuck. Thats us. As moral and leadership slowly deteriorated over the years, by the time we realized we needed to quit, we already had bought houses and had kids and so on. We are stuck. Plus, we want the agency to be better. Keep in mind that employees dont quit jobs, they quit their managers. Also, while many many subdivisions and businesses are built and while crime increases due to so many people moving here with a MINIMAL increase in cops, the resentment just builds and builds. The county rakes in the tax money why we burn out. Trust me, the highlight of my entire life will be when I leave this lost cause of an agency if things dont improve. So, to review, dont read these posts if they make your feelings hurt about your beloved agency. In the end, the only reason you all stick up for the agency is because of the chance all these posts become the target of an investigation. Then you come off looking like a hero. AKA, a self serving suckass. Which is what you all are. Perfect brass material. Stay off this site.

Unregistered
    Oh look, he isn’t as stupid as He makes himself sound on the other thread, atleast he knows how to “cut and paste” across forums

Unregistered
    Someone who has knowledge should contact MADD there has to be a call in TPD’s system of the event. It’s a shame she’s nothing but a common drunk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast