+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

KP busted for DUI by TPD

Why is it that CC is above the law by getting the Chief of Police at TDP to scrub KP' s DUI under the carpet. It's just a matter of time before this department goes to shit. Hope CC just goes back to Beverly Hills with his wife's money and stays there

Unregistered
    Nonone has ever offered proof of it happening thats why, and even if it did, he wouldn’t have been the one interceding at that time. Give the man a break and give him a chance you hypocritical mope

Unregistered
    If this is true then the govenor needs to step in and begin a formal knvestigation on Cc and on her immediately. I ve heard this from multiple people. But hey i thought the two majors having sex on duty n a capt on coke was bs as well. Mmmmm

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Who were the majors?

Unregistered
    KP=Kristi Poore. Guys lets stop using peoples initials and use names. Weed out these fu#kers and put them on blast. Facts are facts.

I thought it was a nice touch how she went to pin Luscynski, lol!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    KP=Kristi Poore. Guys lets stop using peoples initials and use names. Weed out these fu#kers and put them on blast. Facts are facts.

I thought it was a nice touch how she went to pin Luscynski, lol!
    You think youre real brave. You think youre real frigging cute don't you? Ive seen too many hotshots like you forget their place and run their mouths. Then they disappear like a fart in the wind. Youre on the list.

Unregistered
    You think youre real brave. You think youre real frigging cute don't you? Ive seen too many hotshots like you forget their place and run their mouths. Then they disappear like a fart in the wind. Youre on the list.
    Oh CRAP!....not "the list"!!!!!

You guys are killing me.....

Unregistered
    Looks like business as usual at the HCSO. Burn the front line cops, dets, and supervisors for any little thing they can find, yet cover up what the command and what the executive staff does.

Except for DL, I think she is good people.

Unregistered
    Lol hi Kristi

Unregistered
    More like hi Joel llol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast