FDC Offender kills cop - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    WtSP Noah Pransky is continuing to help keep this in the media. He has contacted legislators asking for answers. Please know he is trusted and will keep your information confidential . The new thing we need to bring to the forefront is the IRS scam and being asked to put 25 percent of cases in this status. Looking for some dc numbers of IRS cases that have blown up in our face. Anyone have any ? You can leave a DC number here and We will get it to him or contact him yourself. Please look at his Facebook page , he is trying to keep our plight out in front. Trust this one . If you don't want to trust him , just leave a dc number here .

Unregistered
    Reminded again this week in staff meeting. Put as many as we can in IRS? I currently refuse to do it. However, I have had many Court Officer's that they have seen numerous IRS cases on for Manslaughter, Aggravated Battery, Robbery etc.... In your on Felony probation no cases should be on IRS. We have a program called PTI for such a thing. I currently have a case on Parole for Murder. Every month the computer tries to push me to place him in IRS --(MURDER). Of course I will not dot it.

Unregistered
    I haven’t heard of any examples of an IRS case doing something crazy. But what about the offender that attacked the Lake Wales police officer? He was an illegal alien. Was ICE ever contacted? We have cases in circuit 13 that make the news everyday for violent stuff. Many are minimum level cases. Ultimately we can’t control what these people do, but we darn sure could be more proactive in monitoring them. Problem is that costs money and Tally doesn’t want to outfit us with decent cars or have us out in the field period. It takes away from all the time sitting around working on management reports and exceptions.

Unregistered
    Our CA was having emails contest and he was offering the officer who had the most new cases in IRS they would get lunch date with him, lol. The winning office got a pizza party. Interesting is the one who won the individual award received the next promotion . Less supervision means promotion . Who we kidding with the cuts in substance abuse treatment we need more cases on the streets. When they release prisons for overcrowding they need more unsupervised folks on the street. I refused to put anyone on IRS we are suppose to supervise them. I believe we should ask a judge before we do IRS . Mess .

Unregistered

Talking

Me thinks the IRS should be looking into why we have a program called: IRS
    Could we have one called: FBI, CIA, or ISIS??

Unregistered

'Leadership'

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    anybody that has a caseload knows the risk classification system is a joke and makes no sense.
    Oh it makes sense to 'Leadership'. They play games with points to increase caseloads, hire less officers. All about $$$. They are probably changing the system right now to make all VFOs Max right now. CYA and protect those magnificent grandiose paychecks coming in.

Unregistered

Truth

that won't happen. They will find a way to pin it on the assigned officer the first line sup. The Tallahassee swamp sticks together
    Yep. They put it all on the officer.

Unregistered
    We had a supervisor who took it upon himself to just change risk to IRS when a officer went on sick leave and then told the new officers to do the paperwork , problem was the cases we not qualified for IRS. One has a vop pending and a couple of other who were suppose to be making monthly payments hadn't don't so in months and a lousy officer hadn't done the violation , so we took them out of IRS and violated them lol. That system is stupid.

Unregistered
    We had a supervisor who took it upon himself to just change risk to IRS when a officer went on sick leave and then told the new officers to do the paperwork , problem was the cases we not qualified for IRS. One has a vop pending and a couple of other who were suppose to be making monthly payments hadn't don't so in months and a lousy officer hadn't done the violation , so we took them out of IRS and violated them lol. That system is stupid.
    Sounds like a typical DOC Stupervisor. Not all are bad; but this organization is a prime example that 'with a higher position does not always come a higher intelligence'!

Unregistered
    Sounds like a typical DOC Stupervisor. Not all are bad; but this organization is a prime example that 'with a higher position does not always come a higher intelligence'!
    Social Promotions of people suck. There are not to many folks who are supervisors in this circuit who could be a officer today . Those who do , do it those who can not do it teach or in this place become supervisors. The home of socially promoted obese lazy supervisors. I would love to see fitness yearly test . Not that shit show of DT where we have folks who need to lean on a chair to get off the mat, we need a real fitness test for all certified staff. If you can not cut it you have 6 months to try one more time or you are out.
    I have been certified for 6 years and was appalled to watch some folks at my last DT try to get off the mat. I learned one was a supervisor and he used a chair to help get up, wtf. Yup I am sure he has his officers back . Time to get fit folks or get out . You sir are part of the reason we are a joke to Real LEO . Before you start your bashing I am in a cross over academy to get out of here before this ship sinks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast