FDC Offender kills cop - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Social Promotions of people suck. There are not to many folks who are supervisors in this circuit who could be a officer today . Those who do , do it those who can not do it teach or in this place become supervisors. The home of socially promoted obese lazy supervisors. I would love to see fitness yearly test . Not that shit show of DT where we have folks who need to lean on a chair to get off the mat, we need a real fitness test for all certified staff. If you can not cut it you have 6 months to try one more time or you are out.
    I have been certified for 6 years and was appalled to watch some folks at my last DT try to get off the mat. I learned one was a supervisor and he used a chair to help get up, wtf. Yup I am sure he has his officers back . Time to get fit folks or get out . You sir are part of the reason we are a joke to Real LEO . Before you start your bashing I am in a cross over academy to get out of here before this ship sinks.
    I agree, the fitness level of a lot of people is pathetic. Some of them haven't seen their shoes in 15 years. At least you have the stones to change jobs rather than come on here and complain like some of these other butt pirates. Good luck. I will be retiring soon because I've had enough of this broke agency.

Unregistered
    Promotions are certainly a 'Popularity contest' in this agency. They should include a written and fitness aspect rather than just answering couple silly questions.

Unregistered
    If there was a written and fitness test at any time for this job, 3/4 of the people in my circuit would be out of a job. There are 16 woman and 4 men in my office. And only 3 are carrying. This shows that we are nothing more than social workers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If there was a written and fitness test at any time for this job, 3/4 of the people in my circuit would be out of a job. There are 16 woman and 4 men in my office. And only 3 are carrying. This shows that we are nothing more than social workers.
    3/4 might be a little generous, I would say 85% would lose there jobs. Majority are in poor condition.

Unregistered
    Have you seen some of the COPS lately----Not much different.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123