Concern about Retired Commander Jose Alfonso mental health and family’s safety
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Concern about Retired Commander Jose Alfonso mental health and family’s safety

Facts
    Alfonso daughter responded last Friday to the State Attorneys Office to report some serious allegations against her father
    State Attorneys where Alfonso works seemed concern enough to call Miami Police.
    Several Police officers were dispatched
    Asst Chief Manny Morales who’s a close friend of Alfonso became involved (Why)
    Upon Officers arrival they were contacted by a State Attorney representative who attempted to defuse the situation.
    Katherine Rundle some how became involved
    Alfonso admitted himself to JMH for a three day psychological evaluation

Unregistered
    What was the aligation?

Unregistered
    I heard Shoot up his wife cause she was taking half of his drop money. I remember her she was a correctional officer. She just did a total body make over and back on the market.

Unregistered
    There's a large group applauding the karma that is following him.

Unregistered
    Alf I know you are reading this, tu eres tremendo come ping Aaaaaaaa. Hope she takes all your sht !! They should have 39ed your punk a ssss

Unregistered
    Papo it’s ok! I told you she was cheating on your ass but you didn’t believe me and you kept working as a workaholic for years. Se la voy a meter por el culo and then I’m going to enjoy a nice vacation on you.

Unregistered
    They watch each other’s back but if it was ofc little rookie you get 39 all the way.

Unregistered
    Lesson .keep trusting these ass wipes. “ we’re a family “ anything from Cmdr to Chief is worth less than a 29 offender. At least a 29 offender you know were he’s coming from!

Unregistered
    Pretty soon Alfonso will be on a street corner selling bottles of water.

Unregistered
    Or selling mamonsiyos!! Then he’ll get 39 for operating a business w/o a license by Padron . Pay back for all those cheesee arrest he made!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast