Hurricane party - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hurricane party

Unregistered
    As we mark the first anniversary of our gathering led by two of our finest leaders I'm taking orders for our next party. Let me know please ASAP as I have to make sure I fix our video issues properly and go through proper permissions from the chief and city manager as we "did" last year. Clock is ticking and the ice is melting.

Unregistered

Wsvn

Lieutenant James Mccready of the North Bay Village Police Department invites all residents to city hall to get your input for food and drink choices.

So far we have couple bottles of Coronas and red solo cups on hand. The manager and chief 😉 are already on board.
    Let's try to make national news again this year.

As hurricane season approaches, we want to make sure all of our residents are prepared and well informed.

Join us this Wednesday, May 22nd from 7:00P.M. to 8:00P.M. at our Hurricane Preparedness Workshop where we will have Erika Delgado, from WSVN, as a guest speaker. #wearenbv #threeislandparadise #hurricaneseason #hurricanepreparedness #northbayvillage

Unregistered

Reservations Please

Yes I would like to attend. I will bring the ice. Once I get hire in the next weeks I will vote FOP. Thank Jimmy!

https://www.nbcmiami.com/on-air/as-s...482226341.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12