Sro - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sro

Unregistered
    Jackie is telling folks that she is a shoe in for SRO Sergeant.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is just a stepping stone for her Lieutenant promotion in October. She is the most qualified Sergeant still left to be promoted.

Unregistered
    She's going to find out that her shoe size doesn't fit.

Unregistered
    Not sure if anyone can tell me....I recently applied for an Officer position and just curious how long it usually takes to hear back from someone if they want to move forward? I have a few years Fed LEO exp. Also does anyone know how many officers the department is looking to hire? Thanks for any info appreciate it....

Unregistered
    Not sure if anyone can tell me....I recently applied for an Officer position and just curious how long it usually takes to hear back from someone if they want to move forward? I have a few years Fed LEO exp. Also does anyone know how many officers the department is looking to hire? Thanks for any info appreciate it....
    Apply for an sro spot they will hire you. They are about to put brand new cops in these positions. Most applied because they want a take home car and the road is too much work for them.

Unregistered
    Appreciate that good to know thanks!

Unregistered
    What is everyone’s thoughts on the sro selections?

Unregistered
    What is everyone’s thoughts on the sro selections?

Well apparently 30 officers put in letters of interest. But there were only 17 SRO spots available meaning only 17 were chosen. Therefore many road patrol officers are pissed because they are stuck on the road with horrible sergeants and horrible acting sergeants.

Unregistered
    So is it all slugs or all rookies????

Unregistered
    Well apparently 30 officers put in letters of interest. But there were only 17 SRO spots available meaning only 17 were chosen. Therefore many road patrol officers are pissed because they are stuck on the road with horrible sergeants and horrible acting sergeants.
    Please elaborate. Who are these terrible Sergeants and acting Sergeants?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast