Sro
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sro

Unregistered

Sro

Are you guys taking back the SRO program, cape announced there taking back all city schools from LCSO

Unregistered
    God help us. SRO sgt AM

Unregistered
    that is where she belongs. T4 should also be placed back in the school.

Unregistered
    FMPD is so unorganized they have no idea if they are putting cops in schools. It would not surprise me if it’s the first day of the school year and FMPD sends 5 road cops to patrol the schools.

Unregistered
    What’s the latest on SRO deployment?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s the latest on SRO deployment?
    Shut up!! Why dont you focus on calling the rest of the idiots on ADMIN LEAVE...NO MIND!

Unregistered
    Anybody ever hear from them? Anybody know what’s going on with that situation?

Unregistered
    Being that everyone else in leave is now gone I would imagine it’s a matter of time until they are separated.

Unregistered
    Anybody know why they are on leave

Unregistered
    Dear Mr. Henry Jackson,

You are constantly leaving post on LEO affairs about your son Jason trying to get answers. You are constantly sending emails to the Mayor in several council person's. I have no clue why Jason is on admin leave. Many of us at FMPD would love for all this SHitt FReeh Group report to end. I really hope things work out well for your son Jason. He was a stand up cop in my eyes. My opinion and only my opinion. Your son is on leave due to members in the gang task force & defunct narcotics unit giving there opinions of your son, and I mean not in a good way, with no facts. Always remember the phrase Mr. Henry Jackson to those who lied "what goes around comes around".

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast