Corrupt sheriff hand write master ia list so you cant search it - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A bully with a YouTube channel, broken dreams, and a chip on his shoulder. I bet you look in the mirror everyday and hate what you see.
    LOL, while I can see how you arrived at your conclusion but luckily for the people of Sarasota you don't do police work or investigations because your wrong about who wrote that.

Speaking of broken dreams, say hi to your wife for me... I hope you found a solution for your balding, weight gain and erectile disfunction she was complaining about..

Unregistered
    Speaking of broken dreams, say hi to your wife for me... I hope you found a solution for your balding, weight gain and erectile disfunction she was complaining about..
    Mannnnn that sounds like a knightmare!

Unregistered
    LOL, while I can see how you arrived at your conclusion but luckily for the people of Sarasota you don't do police work or investigations because your wrong about who wrote that.

Shouldn’t you’ve watching Oprah?

Unregistered
    Must be a secret code because it makes no sense

Unregistered

LOL. You have once again proven your ignorance. Where did you learn how to form a sentence? You can't fix stupid, but you can promote it. (ouch, sore subject?) Only time I've seen Oprah is when I'm with your wife. She's a little big for my taste, but I made an exception in your case. Poor thing was starved for attention. Think about all those times you texted or called and she didn't respond right away, lets just say she was in the middle of something. We laugh at you every time.... "pinkie"

Unregistered
    LOL. You have once again proven your ignorance. Where did you learn how to form a sentence? You can't fix stupid, but you can promote it. (ouch, sore subject?) Only time I've seen Oprah is when I'm with your wife. She's a little big for my taste, but I made an exception in your case. Poor thing was starved for attention. Think about all those times you texted or called and she didn't respond right away, lets just say she was in the middle of something. We laugh at you every time.... "pinkie"
    Are you retarded? What the hell are you rambling about?

Unregistered
    Hucked on fonics wurked 4 me! Know I fight polissse curoption! Luk at me, I made a press pass at hume and tell peeple I be a reporter!

Unregistered
    wow u dont like being held accountable like u hold us acountable,r u posibly corupt as hell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12