Corrupt sheriff hand write master ia list so you cant search it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Corrupt sheriff hand write master ia list so you cant search it

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...zi?usp=sharing

CORRUPT SHERIFF HAND WRITE MASTER IA LIST SO YOU CANT SEARCH IT
    THIS DOES NOT LOOK GOOD FOR YOURE AGENCY,6 YEARS OF CORRUPTION IN THE LINK,IF YOU CAN READ IT

Unregistered
    Here's the elephant in the room: Tom Knight is not listed as being under investigation, nowhere on those IA lists.

When Knight called Shirley Brown names (dumb and stupid), he was not investigated for conduct unbecoming. It was in the newspaper.

When Knight used a department issued phone, while he was on-duty and getting paid with taxpayer dollars, he was not investigated for conduct unbecoming. Yep, the H-T documented it.

When Knight conspired with Eric Robinson to undermine the Sarasota School Board budget, he was not investigated for conduct unbecoming. It too was in the H-T.

When the FBI denied Knight a security clearance, even though he is an elected as sheriff, no one conducted an investigation to find out why.

Every Tom, **** and Harry at the SSO is under IA investigation, except for Knight, of course.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here's the elephant in the room: Tom Knight is not listed as being under investigation, nowhere on those IA lists.

When Knight called Shirley Brown names (dumb and stupid), he was not investigated for conduct unbecoming. It was in the newspaper.

When Knight conspired with Eric Robinson to undermine the Sarasota School Board budget, he was not investigated for conduct unbecoming. It too was in the H-T.
    If any of us got caught doing any of the things that Knight regularly does, then we would be sent to IA.

Every Tom, **** and Harry at the SSO is under IA investigation, except for Knight, of course.
    Nope, not every Tom, D*ck and Harry get's sent to IA. Tom Knight is never investigated!

When the FBI denied Knight a security clearance, even though he is an elected as sheriff, no one conducted an investigation to find out why.
    Does the public have a legal right to know why Knight cannot get a security clearance?

Unregistered

Fair, Ha

OK I took time to review those I logs and the first thing that sticks out to me is the brevity of the charge, ie "conduct" "courtesy" "Rules Violation" etc etc. The most interesting thing from those logs is that one person may have been charged with Courtesy Violation and gets a memo yet another has Courtesy Violation and gets a suspension. I think the most blatent inequity is a name that showed up numerous times for associating with criminal yet there was no suspensions. Could it be because that person is in a protected class?

Unregistered
    Eating each other. I like so many it is hard to choose. Let's start with 2012-037 comp Bernedette Keniff against Jennifer Byrd. I would like to read this one. I hear there might be a video floating around of someone getting the shit slapped out them. Moral of all this is never trust anyone. Does anyone know where that video is of this case that was filmed from Byrd's dash cam?

Unregistered
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...zi?usp=sharing

CORRUPT SHERIFF HAND WRITE MASTER IA LIST SO YOU CANT SEARCH IT
    THIS DOES NOT LOOK GOOD FOR YOURE AGENCY,6 YEARS OF CORRUPTION IN THE LINK,IF YOU CAN READ IT
    Yes, unlike you I have the ability to read and write. You must be so upset because you can’t have your computer read it to you like you do in you half-a$$, crappy videos. I like how you scream and holler like a madman in them now, it shows everyone just how unhinged you truly are. I guess the fact that nobody cares, about your BS, except a homeless guy who lives in his truck, and a couple other junkies is finally getting to you. Lol! Go scrub another toilet.

Unregistered

Lightbulb Exempt from Florida Sunshine Law, but not from FBI background investigation

Does the public have a legal right to know why Knight cannot get a security clearance?
    That is privileged information that is exempt from Florida's public records laws. However, the FBI has full access to it, which is why Sheriff Knight failed his background investigation and is denied a federal TS security clearance. Getting elected to a county office does not automatically qualify or grant an electee access to federal law enforcement information, due to National Security issues. Conversely, if the voters knew of sheriff Knight's dubious history, then they would not elect him, but the background information is shielded from public view. There you have it, an odd vicious circle. Welcome to the world of mixing an elected office in with law enforcement duties.

Unregistered
    Yes, unlike you I have the ability to read and write. You must be so upset because you can’t have your computer read it to you like you do in you half-a$$, crappy videos. I like how you scream and holler like a madman in them now, it shows everyone just how unhinged you truly are. I guess the fact that nobody cares, about your BS, except a homeless guy who lives in his truck, and a couple other junkies is finally getting to you. Lol! Go scrub another toilet.

Bully with a badge. I bet you take your wedding ring off every time a pretty girl is around. Turd!

Unregistered

Thumbs up Wake us from this ongoing knightmare!!!

Bully with a badge. I bet you take your wedding ring off every time a pretty girl is around. Turd!
    The anti-cop dude is certainly crazy, but it still does not diminish the fact that Knight is a bully with a badge. Knight calls other elected officials names and uses his department issued phone to secretly undermine the Sarasota school board budget. That's bullying, as well as immoral and deceitful. Deputies don't trust him because he's been caught too many times being deceitful.

• “Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.”
    • “When a man deceives me once, it is his fault; when twice, it is mine.”

Never again, Mr. Knight!!!

Unregistered
    A bully with a YouTube channel, broken dreams, and a chip on his shoulder. I bet you look in the mirror everyday and hate what you see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast