The Sad Tale of Mark Trudel - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow if you think Trudel had the juice to get someone fired you're stupid. Sudler got himself fired by trading words with Israel's wife at one of the polling places. Sudler also was drawing arrows and scars on a picture of Israel at Scott Gooding Christmas party.
    Thanks for your BS comments Trudel. Arrows and scars give me a break. Everyone knows it was you because you bragged about it. Scum bag!

Unregistered

Take the balls out of your mouth

The title says it all u fat POS

Unregistered

Time to update my crybaby letter & change some names and dates

How is your buddy the sheriff doing now that he is about to get fired. Guess you will be back on patrol before you know it.
    Yeah, probably but probably Mids or D-5.

"SUBJECT: PBA Endorsement

DATE: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 09:09:59 -0400

TO: (removed by Browardbeat.com)

I have to comment about the process that took place in which Sheriff Lamberti made a contract offer to the members in order to gain the endorsement. First off, the whole process was a sham.
    My name is Mark Trudel and I’m a BSO Road Patrol deputy since 1983 and an elected BSO PBA Board member (www.bcpba.org). You can confirm my position on the Board on the website.

When the Board of Directors endorsed Scott Israel for the primary, that set in motion a series of moves that made the process slanted against Scott Israel for the general election. A meeting took place between Florida PBA President John Rivera and some of my peers on the Board. By the way, I was not invited to that meeting. In that meeting, they convinced Mr. Rivera to allow the 9 BSO Representatives to make the endorsement for the sheriff’s race. They threatened to remove BSO from the Broward PBA, and that it would basically bankrupt the organization. They requested Pat Hanrahan be removed from his position as president in the endorsement process and insert **** Brickman, the past president. When this was allowed to happen, I knew Scott Israel had no chance at gaining the endorsement.

As you may well know, the other eight members I serve with are close to Sheriff Lamberti including **** Brickman. As you can imagine, I am not. Sheriff Lamberti has recently punished me by placing me on midnights for six months because of my opposition to him on contractual issues involving the members I serve.

Several times, the endorsement surveys were to go out to the men and women of BSO but each time they were supposedly going out, the other Board members objected and had them held up.

I want you to know that the men and women I serve want to be part of the process and want to be surveyed on who they want as their next sheriff. Every time I would bring the subject up, **** Brickman and the other Board members would object and basically dismiss me from the process.

Like I said at the top of this e-mail, the whole process is a sham! All I ever asked is that our members be allowed a voice in the process. Their voice will never be heard in this endorsement process.

In closing, I have to concede the PBA organization is broken and severely flawed. I wonder if the members will retaliate by quitting. Only time will tell.

Thank you for your attention.

Mark Trudel"

https:/www.browardbeat.com/pba-board-member-union-endorsement-process-slanted-for-lamberti/

Unregistered
    Guess he did not want to follow the same “PROCESS” when it came to a no confidence vote. He was so upset that he tried getting people to quit the union. Nobody followed him in doing so. Mark is exactly what he preached he is not

Unregistered
    Mark worked his entire career so that his wife could relax and enjoy his pension. Without him of course, she has found a new man that actually makes her happy that doesn't come home every night whining about work. She couldn't stomach to be around Mark the bootlicker anymore.

Unregistered
    How do you stay around him when all he does is suck up to the sheriff and complain all the time.

Unregistered
    Mark please enjoy being back in a uniform it’s where you have always belonged.

Unregistered

Huh???

Mark please enjoy being back in a uniform it’s where you have always belonged.

What do you mean? I'm still SID.

S- SRO
    I - In
    D- Denial

Unregistered
    SRO what a joke back to uniform Mark sheriff took good care you lol.

Unregistered
    What do you mean? I'm still SID.

S- SRO
    I - In
    D- Denial

Awwwww man.
    Now I'm just

S
    A
    D

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast