Agency Direction

Unregistered

Agency Direction

As an outside observer, who has been fairly close to your agency, I have to notice the fact that it seems as if your agency has taken a step back in time from what it had become. This is really a shame seeing the direction it was going in prior to your new director taking office. It really is apparent that there is a lack of law Enforcement experience at the top of your agency. They shake hands real nice and talk great but they are far from police. Your agency has the ability to become a specialized go to law enforcement agency, but not with the lack of experience it appears they have at the top. I hope for the betterment of the agency there will be a command change before it is to far gone. There is to much talk on the outside of the lack of experience and it really is disheartening that they don’t realize it. Good luck.

Unregistered

True Dat

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As an outside observer, who has been fairly close to your agency, I have to notice the fact that it seems as if your agency has taken a step back in time from what it had become. This is really a shame seeing the direction it was going in prior to your new director taking office. It really is apparent that there is a lack of law Enforcement experience at the top of your agency. They shake hands real nice and talk great but they are far from police. Your agency has the ability to become a specialized go to law enforcement agency, but not with the lack of experience it appears they have at the top. I hope for the betterment of the agency there will be a command change before it is to far gone. There is to much talk on the outside of the lack of experience and it really is disheartening that they don’t realize it. Good luck.
    Actually this decline started with are previous colonel J.B. Bryan. He undid everything that Bronson did because Terri Rhodes caught him and made him a snitch for her. He tore us down to what we are today along with her. FHP has her now and she is a cop hater no doubt. Such a shame now.

Unregistered
    Actually this decline started with are previous colonel J.B. Bryan. He undid everything that Bronson did because Terri Rhodes caught him and made him a snitch for her. He tore us down to what we are today along with her. FHP has her now and she is a cop hater no doubt. Such a shame now.
    Oh, we have never forgotten JB, he was an awful person who was a pathological liar and was terrible to work for. He would lie just like ole Doug York used to. James is alright here but our agency is the bottom now. JB rolled back all of the gains we made with Bronson. 2 more years for me and FRS money comes.

Unregistered
    Jerry Bryan, loser, liar and all around bum. He did this with his mess.

Unregistered
    Nah they already making the right nepotism hires to keep this agency in a straight nose dive. They treat captain crooks kid like royalty here on 10 and he will promote in no time. He’s even dumber and more arrogant than his daddy.