Shooting at fleeing vehicles - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What if the vehicle is fleeing towards you and might run you over? The GOs say you should not put yourself in that situation. So you are still in deep doo-doo
    GO's are guidelines only. So try it out and see what happens.

Unregistered
    What if the vehicle is fleeing towards you and might run you over? The GOs say you should not put yourself in that situation. So you are still in deep doo-doo
    I drill them with every round I have. That’s what happens you ****ing *****. And snowflakes like you get run over.

Unregistered
    I drill them with every round I have. That’s what happens you ****ing *****. And snowflakes like you get run over.
    Who uses the term snowflake. Must be an Italian gangster.

Unregistered
    You can rationalize it all you want but the bottom line is Bob will drop you like an empty beer can in any incident if it suits him politically. Best way to avoid this is not to put yourself in those situations if it can be helped, fly under his and the rest off the a-holes' radars and get your time in so you can collect the pension. When you are out there you take all the risks and the armchair office politicians who get to judge you take none, yet collect high risk pay and pensions. Don't give them a reason to s-crew you over because when it comes to backing you up they will blow with the wind, as they are Bob's puppets.

Unregistered
    You can rationalize it all you want but the bottom line is Bob will drop you like an empty beer can in any incident if it suits him politically. Best way to avoid this is not to put yourself in those situations if it can be helped, fly under his and the rest off the a-holes' radars and get your time in so you can collect the pension. When you are out there you take all the risks and the armchair office politicians who get to judge you take none, yet collect high risk pay and pensions. Don't give them a reason to s-crew you over because when it comes to backing you up they will blow with the wind, as they are Bob's puppets.
    You sound like a miserable *******. Go hide under a tree you slug

Unregistered
    You are a cancer. A check drawing do nothing *****.

Unregistered
    You sound like a miserable *******. Go hide under a tree you slug
    Still drinking Bob's Kool Aid huh? You must be one of the young rookies who can't think more than 2 weeks ahead. The only things that matter at this agency are pay, pension and benefits. You must survive the 25 years to get yours otherwise you are working for nothing.

Unregistered
    Still drinking Bob's Kool Aid huh? You must be one of the young rookies who can't think more than 2 weeks ahead. The only things that matter at this agency are pay, pension and benefits. You must survive the 25 years to get yours otherwise you are working for nothing.
    I’m no rookie you lazy punk. I’m a cop, your no anywhere close to being on my level.

I go out and work and do it smart. Don’t try to justify your ineptitude

Unregistered

Ben Dover

I’m no rookie you lazy punk. I’m a cop, your no anywhere close to being on my level.

I go out and work and do it smart. Don’t try to justify your ineptitude

Lazy? No, but I know what I am supposed to do to keep my job. 25+ on duty here and now in DROP so I have seen it all and survived it all sport. Others who played superhero cop have not been so lucky. No thanks to your boss, Bob, who will throw you under the bus if given a chance. Go ahead and be Bob's hardworking hero cop but it will not get you anywhere. The only thing which will count in the end will be your pension and your health when you leave. Everything else is BS.

Unregistered
    Wow I think I just figured out what this post is about some complete tool that couldn’t get hired by anyone but Indian Shores pd! Explains it all! When you can’t cut it as a real cop where do you go? Hello the low of the low the only place that keep a cop for more than a year! What’s the turner over there for 8 guys 36 a year? Why isn’t FDLE AND the Sheriff fixing this? Talk about embarrassment to Le

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast