Shooting at fleeing vehicles - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure where punta gorda or someone names Andrew is in this thread? Unless you are talking about the sergeant at ISPD that was a Pinellas Park cop until he got his second DUI in St. Petersburg after crashing into cars a couple years back. That’s the guy that drives the DUI/traffic Dodge Charger that the got from DOT/NHTSA! That Knuckle dragger never does any traffic and especially never a DUI arrest
    Oh you know exactly who I’m talking about. Your Facebook page is covered with the same horrible spelling you have here. And you spew the same garbage here that you do there. I probably wouldn’t have realized it if you hadn’t tagged the Pinellas Sheriff I would have never figured it out. But you couldn’t help yourself. You haven’t done all the negative replies, but I got you figur out.

Unregistered
    Oh you know exactly who I’m talking about. Your Facebook page is covered with the same horrible spelling you have here. And you spew the same garbage here that you do there. I probably wouldn’t have realized it if you hadn’t tagged the Pinellas Sheriff I would have never figured it out. But you couldn’t help yourself. You haven’t done all the negative replies, but I got you figur out.
    I guess this explains why the PCSO only solves about 20% of the cases they have. The cumulative powers of deduction are abysmal.

Unregistered

No way

I just read about this case! There is no way! Whatsoever that they called this a good shooting!
    WTF was this guy thinking jumping in front of a vehicle and shining a light in Driver’s eyes? I wouldn’t have stopped either! I wouldn’t believe it was a LEO jumping in front of me like that in a pickup truck either!

Unregistered
    Is this the Webb shooting?

Unregistered
    I just read about this case! There is no way! Whatsoever that they called this a good shooting!
    WTF was this guy thinking jumping in front of a vehicle and shining a light in Driver’s eyes? I wouldn’t have stopped either! I wouldn’t believe it was a LEO jumping in front of me like that in a pickup truck either!
    I would have thought it was some psycho driver and would have got out of there fast.

Unregistered
    Indian Shores

Unregistered
    Indian Shores....The Land of Misfit Toys!

Unregistered
    Indian Shores....The Land of Misfit Toys!
    Toughest beat there is!

Unregistered
    I got you "figur out" too. lol

Unregistered
    Embarrassment to everyone in uniform! Why would anyone jump in front of moving vehicle and shine light in drivers eyes, then go to deadly force when the driver hurt the poor misfits feelings for not stopping immediately? And of course we caught the blinded driver for MR. Indian Shores with 3 months experience!

That numb 🥜’s in lucky he isn’t a hood ornament from being a complete idiot!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast