Shooting at fleeing vehicles - Page 9
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Who cares. Cop block is all over this thread

Unregistered
    It was probably the Indian shores sergeant that use to be a Pinellas Park cop that got arrested for his second DUI and got fired from PPPD. Same guy that worked midnights for ISPD for 5 years and never found even one DUI on the beach in 5 years! He was probably worried it would come up in court that he has 2 convictions

Unregistered
    I remember that from 2012! He’s the one that crashed into cars in St. Petersburg and PPPD fired him of course! There is no way he is still a cop let alone a Sergeant! I’m calling BS

Unregistered
    Indian shores actually hired this guy? Must know the chief or something

Unregistered
    He doesn’t know the Chief because they have a new chief who is retired PCSO! Once the new chief figures out how many 💩’s work there, he will either have to find several decent officers to replace the bad eggs or he will just quit as Chief realizing that the task is too large to fix!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He doesn’t know the Chief because they have a new chief who is retired PCSO! Once the new chief figures out how many 💩’s work there, he will either have to find several decent officers to replace the bad eggs or he will just quit as Chief realizing that the task is too large to fix!
    Yeah... fixing a tiny police force for the whole 3 square miles of Indian Shores does sound like it would be too difficult for someone that retired from PCSO. Too bad Major Smoke left.

Unregistered
    That is thee absolute funniest thing ever in this site! Too bad the person who destroyed the budget and made ISPD look worse than the tards already working there! Where there is Smoak there is definitely 🔥

Unregistered
    This train wreck is a classic reason for PCSO takeover! I can’t believe REDINGTON SHORES hasn’t already left Indian Shores

Unregistered
    Y’all need to stop messing with ISPD! There’s 2 decent cops there that don’t deserve the negative comments! All the other ones either quit or went to work for the Sheriffs office

Unregistered
    How is it possible that they have a sgt. that was a Pinellas Park PD that has 2 DUI convictions and a DUI crash? I’m calling BS that any agency would hire him as even a janitor let alone a cop! How could he possibly have his cert

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast